One Mistake, Here We Are

B.M: The 200th chapter is here! 🎉🎉🎉 How exciting for this story don't you think?

Randy: Thank you for our readers, still love this ship and loving our silly short stories that we've created here.

Nomi: This chapter is special for not just us but for you readers as well.

K.C: Enjoy this story and remember.

All: We love you all!
************************************
In the episode of Debbie Meddle...

"Turn in your mask!"

"I have to fix this!"

"The ninja is Randy Cunningham!"

In that episode, Randy fix his mistake and got a second chance to be the ninja while Debbie totally forgotten about it after the mind wipe. But, what happen if Nomicon didn't give Randy a second chance after mind wiping Debbie? Well, here how it might go, Randicon fans, be prepare.

Back to the present.

"I'm sorry, Nomicon, I didn't mean to reveal it like that. But I love being the ninja while it last. But now I can't since you're gonna mind wipe me." Randy said. The Nomicon glowed and show a samurai at the page.

"You are still guilty for carelessly revealing your identity. Your mask shall be taken from you and you will not be the ninja for safety. But, your act of bravery will be remembered." It says. Howard came to Randy and sighed. The plan worked but now his best friend isn't the ninja anymore.

"I'm sorry, Cunningham." He said with guilt. Randy shook his head.

"No, Howard. You were right. My identity shouldn't be reveal no matter what. I deserve this. Thanks though. You helped me a lot." He said with a smile, but there's sadness and regret there. Howard nod.

"I'll mind wipe with you, Cunningham. You're my best friend, and if you get mind wipe, I'll get mind wipe as well." He said. Randy smiled.

"Thanks, buddy." He said and Nomicon glowed again. The two boys looked at the book in wonder.

"Mr. Weinerman, although Randy Cunningham made a mistake, your loyalty for your friend and protecting him with his identity shall be remembered." Nomicon said. Randy nod in agreement.

"Nomicon, thanks for everything. I'm really grateful for being the ninja, even if it's just for a while." He said, hugging the Nomicon before it mind wipe the two students. They both fell down, fainted from the mind wipe. Creep came and took the mask and Nomicon from Randy who still holds it. He then left the two boys, walking behind the school walls.

"You know, Nomicon. You shouldn't have mind wipe those two kids. He still deserve to be the ninja." Creep said, and the Nomicon glowed.

"No, he just created a risk. People will still suspect him and I have no more choice than taking away the mask and knowledge of him being the ninja." It says. Creep sighed.

"That kid is perfect choice to be the ninja. I know since I saw him defeating his first monster when he was just a toddler." He said, his memories brought him to where he first lay eyes on the tyrian hair boy. Nomicon wasn't really believing his story. Creep chuckled at his reaction. How funny.

"What do you mean?" Nomicon asked. Creep tapped the book and went inside it. His body show perfectly that he was sleeping. His mind land on the floor. Soon, a boy with red hair, brown almond with a mixture of red and green eyes came. His skin was peachy and smooth. He wore a cape or robe, covering his body with it.