Pucca AU

Far far away, there's a small boy named Randy Cunningham. He lives in Norisu Village and works in a small restaurant called Cunningham's Delight. His job is to deliver the food to the customer who order it. But, there's something about him.

He is a special child.

He has unbelievable strength, a sweet smile and a very beautiful child. He was loved by everyone. But he has a heart for one, a very skilled ninja hero, named, Nomi Norisu.

Nomi is just a trained ninja who protects the village from evil. But everytime he got a piece of calmness Randy will always ran straight to him and showered him with kisses. He have to admit, it was nice that someone noticed him like that, but wished not that much.

One day, Randy decided to leave Nomi alone for a while since he himself is busy with deliveries while Nomi is busy with his ninja training. When Nomi felt that Randy hasn't been shower him with kisses, he felt something was wrong.

"Huh, it's quite peaceful. Where is Randy? Shouldn't he be here by now?" He thought as he walked towards his friend, Rei.

"Ready for training?" Rei asked.

"Ready." They then start fighting.

Randy send his final delivery and went back home to the restaurant. He then heard a loud sound coming from outside. He rushed there and was shocked.

Nomi and Rei fighted Sorcerer with many ways. Randy went with his twin Tengu to help. Randy's fighting skill is just too skilled. After the fight, Nomi was dumbfounded of his strength. He felt something hit his heart and felt giddy inside. Randy saw Nomi and happily kisses him everywhere on his face. Nomi chuckled and kissed him on his lips.

Randy blushed hard as his twin teaser him about Nomi kissing him. Nomi smiled and did a small wink before walking away for training. Randy blushed happily as he walked towards his home, smiling like an idiot.