A Jock and A Nerd

Creator: This one brings my memories from Imagine-Munchkin which I love the story of Randicon Sticks and Stone. Who loves it, tell me in the comments below. This take place at the last update of it. Just an idea and fandom.
********************************
Third P.O.V

Randy ran towards the bathroom and lock himself in one of the stall on the left.

"C'mon, Randy. What did you expect from him? Love you? That's nonsense. He'll never see you like that. Only as a friend. Snap out of it. Just move on..."

Randy cried on his knees and tried not get stank. He went to the sink and wash himself up. He looked pale as ever.

"This might be the last. I mean, I only have 2 more years before I got mind wiped. Better cherish it..."

Randy walked out of the bathroom and went to class for his final period.

Meanwhile with Nomi...

Nomi walked, think about what he did to Randy. He banged himself on one of the lockers. Steven was there shocked.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

Nomi sigh before banging himself and explained.

"I think I hurt his feelings. I'm the worst friend ever."

"What or more likely who are you talking about?"

"Randy... He tried to tell me something about the study buddy thing but I was kinda stressed out so I rejected him, telling him that its not a good time to talk." Nomi put one of his hand onto his eye. Tears dropped slowly.

Steven sigh and helped his friend. He knew his friend for a while, but never knew how to help him with his feelings. Steven ended up saying something to Nomi.

"Dude, you better go there and find Randy pronto. Say that you're sorry and tell him the truth. Be honest to yourself. I'll be here if you need me."

Nomi smiled but not very clearly. He knew that he was to find him. Who knows what will happen.

"Thanks, Steven. I owe you one. I'll be back." Nomi ran to find Randy. If he really love him, he should never leave him alone like that! Nomi checked the bathroom, rooftop and behind the school.

Randy came outside of the classroom with a fake smile. He walked towards the school gate. He would've continue if someone didn't call his name.

"Randy!"

Randy turned around only to find Nomi, sweating heavily. His breath was out of pace. Randy looked at him and sigh.

"What is it, Nomi? About our study buddy? Don't worry. I handled it just now. Mrs. Driscoll said it was okay. I still got marks. Why did I fell for you? You didn't even came in class. What happened?" Randy said. Nomi knew there's a slight annoyance in his tone.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to find you when you ran away. I was being a jerk to you. I was stressed because of some personal things but accidentally sent it to you. Please... Forgive me." Nomi said.

Randy soften his annoyance and smile softly. He walked up to Nomi and hugged him.

"Its okay. Its my fault that I was bothering you. But next time, please tell me what's wrong. I might as well help."

Nomi hugged back to Randy. Tears flowing slowly. For once he found something that everything has to have. Love. Nomi pulled back and just kissed him. Randy was shock but melt into the kiss. They pulled away for air and smiled.

"I love you, Randy."

"I love you too, Nomi."

Everyone from the school squealed loudly. They were watching them the whole time. Some disgusted and some jealousy, but most of them congratulated them. Nomi and Randy looked at each other before laughing in embarrassment.
*******************************
Creator: Ah! Please update your story, Imagine-Munchkin I'm waiting!!! Hope y'all enjoy this one. Remember this is just a fan one. Not really from the true story. Just an idea.