True Love or Fake Love?

Randy sat alone at the cafeteria. He was thinking about something that might possibly happen.

Does Nomi even love him? Is it just fake or love? Randy shook his head and went to his locker to grab his stuff. He then saw Nomi and was stunned.

Nomi and Heidi, is kissing. Nomi looked shocked by Heidi's action. Randy felt shatter in his heart and calmly walk towards Nomi.

"Did you found a new partner, Nomi?" He asked.

Nomi was quiet before Heidi replied with a positive answer. "Yes."

Randy felt jealous but mostly heartbroken. He then did something uncontrollable.

SLAP!

Randy slapped Nomi hard. A mark was created on his cheek. Nomi looked at Randy's heartbroken and regret face before he ran away. Nomi stood there, regret of everything.

Randy hid himself at the rooftop. Nomi cheated on him, he thought. He cried until he fell asleep. When he woke up, Nomi was there. He looks, sad and regret. He then hugged Randy before kissing him passionately.

"I'm sorry. Heidi pulled me. I'm so sorry." He sobbed. Randy hugged back.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't do that. Can we still be together?"

Nomi looked at his blue sapphire eyes before nodding his head.

"We'll always be together. Always."

They kissed and went straight home. When they reached the bedroom and locked it, Nomi attacked Randy until they fell down. Randy laughed.

"Nomi! What's wrong? Hahaha!"

Nomi looked at him, staring hard. Randy gulped and asked again.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Nomi attacked Randy's neck and nibble, lick and bite his soft spot. Randy moaned deeply.

"Your mine. Got it?" Nomi asked.

Randy nodded before using his arms and pulled him into a passionate kiss. They continued for a while. Randy moan loudly and turn Nomi on.

I'm an innocent bean! Okay, not that innocent but you get it. I'm not ready yet... I'm so sorry!