Trust or Not?

Randy's P.O.V

Is this what I think it is? Who is that girl, and why is she clinging on MY Nomi? She looked very spoil so I looses interest. Nomi looked at her disgusted, so that's a relief. I left the scene so it won't cause a drama, but then I heard it.

"I like you."

The voice of Nomi. Did I hear that correctly? I didn't turn back and just run away, tears flowing by the wind. Can I trust him again? I don't think so. I cried for the rest of the day.

Nomi's P.O.V

This little spoil brat thinks I'll be with her? I only see her as an acquaintance, nothing more. Didn't she know that I already had a boyfriend?!

"Look, I like you and all but you gotta stay away from me, bratty. Leave me alone!" I yelled, then walked towards Randy's house. I can hear sobs inside. Is he crying? Why is he crying? I unlocked the door and he was a mess.

He wore my black sweater that was big on him, his eyes are bagged and red and, swollen? And there's a lot and I mean A LOT of ice creams. Did, did he ate them all?!

"Randy? Why are you a mess? Maybe I can help you clean up. He didn't respond. I think realized the deja Vu scenario so I asked.

"Randy, did you heard my conversation with Bratty B*?" He went quiet and nod. I sighed.

"Randy. I love you and only you, that girl is just an acquaintance. I'll never choose anyone else. Just you." I hugged him. He didn't move. I looked at him and he was weak and tired. I brought him to bed and his fever had came back. I took care of him until the next day.

He woke up healthy but he didn't talk to me. I felt horrible, so I stayed in my room to give him some space. Why am I a horrible boyfriend?

Randy's P.O.V

I didn't talk to Nomi at all. And it felt terrible. I walked to his room with slight tears in my eyes. He opened the door and just straight up hugging me like I've just came from the dead.

"Randy, I'm sorry..." I cried a bit too.

"No, I'm sorry. I love you so much."

"I love you, and you can trust me."

"I trust you too."