Turn from Hate to Love

Randy had a frown on his face for a while now. Ever since he heard that Nomi got a girlfriend, he couldn't help but crying over it. He knew that Nomi won't like him. He's a weird kid who loves ninja more than anyone.

"He won't like me. It will be weird. I mean, he doesn't even like guys. He's straight. What don't you, Randy? Why don't you be like him. Sigh..."

Randy decided to get over it and give up. Tengu, his fake sibling heard everything and thought of a  plan. He wants to make him happy.

He went downstairs and saw the fake sister, Yuuki. She knew almost everything just about anything, even the deepest, darkness secret.

"Is little bro, crying?" She asked.

"You guessed it. What can we do?"

"Well, we can cheer him up with some cake. That should do for now."

They baked Randy's favorite cake and went upstairs to surprise him. Little do they know that Randy is at the rooftop and not in the bedroom.

"Where is he?" Tengu asked.

"The rooftop. Let's go."

They went straight to the rooftop and shocked. Randy is standing at the end of the roof to commit suicide. He was about to jump but the other sibs came and pulled him away from it.

"Dude, what were you thinking?!" Tengu said.

"We could've lost you, baby bro... Don't do it..." Yuuki cried. Randy teared up.

"I thought, I'm not worth it in this world. I mean, we are hated. Why should we even live? I can't...*hick* I can't..." He sobbed.

The siblings took Randy to his room and let him sit down. They cut the cake and gave him a slice. It help, but only a little.

"Sleep well, baby bro. We need to get to school tomorrow." She said.

The next day...

The sibs came to school and what do they saw, Nomi Norisu and Heidi fighting.

"I don't even like you, Heidi! I like someone else! We're not even together!" Nomi shouted. Randy was surprise.

"Why do you like that person?! I'm much more better than anyone!"

"You only had beauty! Not personalities! Beside, you always try to reveal everything! Same goes to Debbie!"

"Well, who is this girl that you love, huh?!"

"Its Randy! Okay?! Randy Cunningham!" Nomi shouted.

Everyone was stunned. Then, they saw Randy stood at the door. Nomi noticed him and got worried. What if he heard everything? Will he hate him forever? His mind swirls like a tornado.

"You... Like me, Nomi?" Randy asked.

"I... Uh... Y...yeah. I do." Nomi said. Time for an insult he thought.

But, instead of an insult, Randy walked up to him and kissed him in front of everyone! They broke the kiss before Randy whispers something to his ear and walked off.

Later that day, Nomi went at the back of the school and saw Randy like he said. Randy saw him and smiled softly. He hugged him tightly and firmly.

"I really love you, Nomi. I love you so so so much."

"I love you too, Randy. More than you think."

They kissed under the sakura tree passionately. They went back to the school while holding hands, showing everyone that they're love has proven. Heidi was pissed while the others cheered.

"I'll get you soon, Sandy! Nomi will be mine! You hear me, Mandy!"

Randy slapped his face. His name is Randy! Is it that hard to say?

Nomi kissed his cheek, telling him that everything will be okay. Randy relaxed under his touch and calmed down. Yuuki and Tengu hugged him with a smile.

"Now your smile is back, don't loose it again. Got it?" Tengu asked.

"Got it." He smiled.
********************************
B.M: This is quite long. Hope y'all enjoy this crap. ^^ see ya!