Bite marks

B.M: Thx for bllover587 for the idea. It's amazing and funny OwO. Enjoy.
************************************
Randy is at school waiting for his next class. In the meantime, he read his disguised Nomicon to past the time until the bell rings. He then went to his classroom with his teacher, Mrs Driscoll.

"Alright class, time to start learning about the science of human being." She said as she started to talk about humans. Randy was trying to focus if the Nomicon didn't glow that brightly. The brightness actually made the teacher noticed.

"Randall, is there something glowing?" She asked. Randy chuckled.

"M-maybe it's my phone! Probably something important. Um, may I have a bathroom pass?" He asked nervously.

"Sure, I guess. But don't be late." He then rushed towards the bathroom, locked himself there and making sure no one is there. He then took out his Nomicon that shines so brightly, it almost blind his eyes.

"Alright, Nomicon. What is it?" He open the book but nothing happen. He got confused until the book glow and out come a boy in a similar ninja outfit with a different design. The boy looked at Randy with mysterious eyes, making Randy blushed but mostly shocked at what's happening.

"Greetings, Ninja. I'm Nomicon. Pleasure to finally meet you in person."

"Woah, what the juice? Nomicon, why are you-?" Nomicon raised his hand, making Randy to shut up.

"I will explain. Long story short, the Sorcerer got a bit stronger so I have to do more physical training with you. Do you have any clothes suggestion so that I can blend in?" Nomicon explained.

"Well, anything that's normal I guess." Randy replied. Nomicon nodded his head and turn his ninja outfit into an olive green jacket, black sweater, grey pants and black shoes. His hair got tied as a ponytail that boys would have if their hair is a bit long. He looked handsome.

"Alright then. This should do. How do I look?" He asked. Randy thumbs up.

"Bruce. But how can you be in the school as a student?"

"I'll have to add myself to the school database. It's simple. Follow me." They then went to the office.

"Excuse me, sir. I would like to transfer to this school." Nomicon says to the principal.

"Do you have any school records?" He asked.

"You have them, right?" Nomicon's eyes glowed, and the principal moved to his computer, type out something and printed out a timetable.

"Oh right, I'm sorry. I forgot you had send this through email. Not in letter. Here you go. Randy, you will be his tour buddy." Randy nodded as understanding. They then walked towards class.

"How did you do that, Nomicon?"

"Call me Nomi for now. I just place some fake memories so that it'll work well. Never mention my other name, got it?"

"Got it." They arrived at the science class. Mrs Driscoll looked a bit grumpy.

"Randall, you've been gone for 20 minutes! Where were you?"

"I was called by the principal to help this guy. He's the new kid in our class. His name is Nomi. A good friend of mine."

"Nomi Norisu. Greetings." He bowed. All the girls squealed.

"So Handsome!!!!" They shouted. Nomi can only huffed.

"Sorry girls, but I'm already taken." Randy was a bit shocked. Who and when?

"Who is she? Is she much more beautiful than me?" Heidi said seductively. Mrs Driscoll sighed. Teenagers.

"One, it's not a girl. Two, he is much more attractive than you." Heidi was shock.

"A boy?! Who is it?!" They all asked. Randy was being quiet. Nomi then pulled Randy into a quick kiss.

"He is." He walked away as the bell rings. Everyone left the class to meet Nomi, except Randy and Howard.

"Bro, what was that just now?" Howard asked.

"He, he kissed me." Randy blushed. Howard sighed.

"C'mon, let's go." They both left. Nomi was surrounded by girls. Mostly Heidi.

After school, both Nomi and Randy walked home since Howard says that he'll help them escape from Heidi and the fan girls.

"Sorry about the girls, Nomi."

"It's no big deal."

They arrived home and Randy sat on the bed. Nomi smirked as he locked the door and walked straight to Randy.

"N-Nomi? Are you okay?" Randy blushed as he got closer and closer. They are now just 1 centimeter away from kissing.

"I'm just gonna make sure they see the proof. Be ready, my Ninja." He started to kiss Randy passionately. Randy moaned by the kiss he was having.

"N-Nomi~" Nomi kissed his neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys that is very visible.

"Ahh! Nomi why?!" Randy blushed madly.

"I have to. Go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Nomi turned into a book as Randy was confused by the marks.

The next day, Randy is wearing a scarf to hide the hickeys. It was getting cold anyways so it's better. But, luck wasn't in his side. Bash came up to him like a bully he is.

"Well, isn't that cute? Randy is getting cold. Gimme that scarf! I want to wear that!" He pulled the scarf rather quickly.

"No! Let it go!!!" Randy shouted but it was too late. His neck is now visible with hickeys. Everyone was shocked. Nomi helped him to escape, and didn't forget to pay back Bash by punching him hard. Randy was crying when they're at the empty hallway.

"Randy, are you okay?" Nomi asked worriedly.

"N-no. I don't want to be a laughing stock, Nomi. I don't want to." He cried more. Nomi felt bad and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Randy. It's all my fault. If I didn't mark you, you won't be laughed." Randy smiled at him.

"It's okay, Nomi. But what should I do now?" Nomi thought a bit before smiled.

"Let me do this then." He kissed Randy for a while that made Heidi saw them. She shouted.

"What?! Nomi?! With Andy?!" Howard came to her by behind.

"Leave them. They're a couple." He pulled her away. Randy and Nomi blushed before holding hand and walked towards their class. What Randy don't know, the hickeys and bite marks are all gone so that he won't get suspended by the kiss he and Nomi had. No one suspect it and everyone forgot about it.