Prison Love

B.M: Thanks to daisycutebird for the amazing idea she gave me. Enjoy!
********************************
Third P.O.V

On a normal day, a criminal named Randy got caught by stealing some money from a bank. He got taken into prison where he will be judged either giving him a second chance, or sentence death. Its already been a few weeks, and he already got used to the place.

Lunch time came and a lot of past criminal tried to escape but ended up in a total failure. The polices are in charge on taking care of them. Each criminal has one police being look out. Randy's police was named Nomi, which for Randy, it sounded hot.

"What are you looking at, Randy?" Nomi asked as he looked over at him. Randy blushed before turning his head back at the food that was served. Not that bad.

As he walked towards his jail, Nomi was thinking on why Randy didn't try to escape. Randy went inside and Nomi locked him in.

"Why don't you want to escape? Or maybe trying?" Nomi asked.

"I don't want to. This place is over protective with securities everywhere. Its better for me to stay here. Do you have a novel that I could read? I'm a bit bored." Randy replied. Nomi took out a book called 'Loving You is My Destiny' that he kept to read later on.

"Here. Don't destroy it, okay?"

Randy nodded. He started to read it and found himself a new favorite book. He read and read until night time where they need to sleep. Nomi walked to his jail and surprised that Randy was still reading it. The book is about 700 pages or over, and he was reading on page 368. That was amazing.

"Randy, its time to sleep. You can give that book back." Randy didn't want to give it. He loved that book.

"Can I read it until the end? Please?" He pleaded. For some reason, Nomi almost fell in love with him. That can't be true, right?

"F-fine. I'll get that back soon enough then. Go to sleep Randy." Nomi said as he tried to cover his face. Randy noticed and quickly peck him on the cheek before hurrying to sleep. Nomi blushed furiously.

The next day, Nomi look at Randy and he was already done dressing up. The novel is still on his hands and he was reading them, trying to see what the story was trying to say.

"Randy, time for breakfast. You should stop now." Nomi said. Randy only closed the book after he bookmark it and sighed.

"I almost at the good part! He was about to confess but of course you have to come and told me to stop. Please let me finish, I'm at page 599!"

Nomi almost squealed by Randy's pleads. He nodded as an approval and Randy smiled and kissed his cheek. He walked towards the cafeteria leaving Nomi blushed again.

"Why won't he stop making me blush?!" He asked himself. Nomi walked over to him and saw that Randy was eating quite fast. After the breakfast, they went to the courtyard and played some basketball with the others. Mom can hear some criminal planning an escape route and he immediately tell the others to keep an eye on them. He continued to look at Randy, as he was doing some basketball. He can actually change for the better.

"Randy, why did you steal money from the bank a few weeks back? You seem like a good guy?" Nomi asked. Randy sighed sadly and drink his water before replying.

"I was forced. Some people forced me to steal some valuables or they will kill my family. I'm a poor person, but I can't risked my family. So I have no choice but to do it. They kept they're promise and didn't kill my parents. But now since I'm in jail, I don't know what is going to happen to them." Randy cried as Nomi supported him.

He was forced, no wonder he never plan an escape route. He didn't even wanted to. Nomi got up and called the chief, telling everything about Randy's problem. They approved and immediately found the baddies in a few hours. Randy's family was saved and he hugged Nomi, thankful of him kindness.

"Thank you so much, Nomi. You save me and my family. Thank you." He kisses Nomi as a thank you gift. Nomi smiled and continued the kiss.

"I care for everyone, Randy. Especially you. I'll protect you always." The family behind congratulated us, even the police units. It was a weird but cute history, telling everyone that everyone deserves a second chance, whether its the good, or the bad.
********************************
B.M: Thanks again, daisycutebird for the ideas you gave for these past 3 stories. I love the ideas. See ya soon! Also, I'm on school holiday, or for some of you will say, no school month! Now, I can update my stories! See ya soon!