Royal Love

Prince Nomi looked at his window from the castle. His parents are gone, and now he is going to be the newest king in Norrisville. He doesn't really like to be the new king, but its his responsibilities. He has no choice. He went to the castle doors and got on his horse.

He went to the village with his henchmen for an announcement. It was for a ball. He created a royal ball for the people to come and for him to find his bride, a.k.a queen. All the girls are squealing about Nomi. He didn't pay attention. He was about to go when he saw someone that caught his attention, and his heart.

A peasant boy with purple hair, crystal blue eyes and a sweet smile walked to a house with a crate filled with apples. Some children came to him and asked for some of it. The boy smiled and gave some of it to the children. Nomi smiled, he looked nice, he thought. He walked up to the small boy for a conversation.

"Hello there." Nomi started. The boy looked at him and his face heated up. It was red.

"Oh, uh, hello there to you too, your highness." He bowed politely. How cute.

"Are you going to the ball soon?" Nomi asked with a gentle smile. The boy smiled as well.

"Yes, I might go there with my sibling. Oh and the name is Randy, Your highness." Randy said. He placed down the crate when his sibling came in rushing like a fanatic.

"Dude, time to go! Hurry up!" His twin came in and took the crate then left.

"I'm sorry, your highness. Forgive my brother. We are quite busy for now, but hopefully I shall meet you there." Randy said with a calm smile.

"Very well. Continue on. I shall see you soon." Prince Nomi walked back to his horse and ride all the way back to the castle. He went to his room and looked over at his attire. It was a fine one, not that bad he thought. He looked outside and saw the villagers came for the ball. Its almost starting. He put on his attire and went to his thrown.

It was a big ball. People kept talking with their best clothes. But Nomi only looking at Randy, the peasant boy. He was wearing a simple dress with a necklace. He was beautiful. Nomi walked up to him and ask for a dance which Randy took it with a smile.

They danced with grace and entertainment. Nomi looked at Randy's eyes, and it was beautiful. His eyes shines brightly, like sapphires. Nomi felt something in him, and he knew that it will come. Love. He loves Randy very much. Its weird for him. Randy noticed Nomi's red ruby eyes and blushed at the sight.

They danced for a while until the time where Nomi has to choose his queen. Randy looked at him with an understandable smile. Nomi announced that he will be choosing Randy. Everyone looked shock but respect his decision.

It was the wedding day. Randy looked through his mirror. He is going to be marry with the Prince and soon be the queen of Norrisville. He still remember the time where he used to spent time with his childhood friend, and yes, it was Nomi. Nomi remembered it as well. How funny.

They got married and became the newly king and queen of Norrisville. They had a child who they named Daiichi and lived happily ever after.

THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! >~< I'M SO SORRY I'M BAD AT ROYALTY!