Dress up

Randy was dared by the girls to wear a very cute neko maid outfit and show it to Nomi by sundown.

"Why do I have to do this thing?" He asked himself.

He put on one piece of the dress, put on the shoes, accessories and of course, makeup.

"This is ridiculous. But I gotta or else they'll take my personal things and my special bunny for themselves..." He really loves his bunny.

"Time to go." He said to himself in front of a mirror.

He walked down and saw Nomi half naked again. The biceps and abs are too much for Randy. Of course, Randy has to act cute and sexy in front of him. This is ridiculous.

"Oh Nomi ~" Randy cued.

Nomi look up and blushed hard. He saw Randy in a maid outfit that almost show his inner thighs, cat ears and a tail, his b**t was almost can be seen. Its too much for Nomi.

"Like what you see~?" Randy flirted at Nomi while keeping his skirt a bit down to cover up. He doesn't want to get Nomi hard.

"What the juice h-happen to y-you?" Nomi asked. Randy smirked.

"Don't you want me to wear like this?" Randy asked and did the famous eyes. Nomi blushed harder like that possible.

"W-what? Okay, t-the girls are the one who forced you, right? Stop now, I'm gonna get hard..."

"Okie then." Randy walked away being sassy and to add things spice up, he showed his cheeks straight to Nomi before going to his room and locked it.

"Why did I did that?!" He blushed much harder than Nomi.

With Nomi, let's just say that he will never forget the moment forever. His harden thing has made him suffer enough.
********************************
B.M: Wh... What? Why? Who? Why did I did this?

K.C: Because you wanted to.

B.M: Damn it.