Actor AU

B.M: We all know that RC9GN is filled with behind the scene bloopers. What will happen if Nomicon does have a human form? Let's see!
***********************************
Randy and Howard were talking to each other until their director told them to get ready.

Randy: Alright then, what's the scene?

Howard: it must be Bruce right?

Director: Yes, and Nomicon will be helping you.

Randy: But Nomicon is-!

Nomicon: Is what, ninja?

Randy turned around and saw Nomicon, being the mature person he is. To be honest, no one really knows what gender it is, and it won't reveal at all.

Director: Sorcerer, be prepare. The scene is when you try to open the book using red stank, and Ninja saved the Nomicon after he learned that Nomicon thought him the useful ninja moves.

Randy: *as ninja* alright! Let's do this!

Director: And, Action!

Sorcerer: It's the Ninja Nomicon! With this, we can learn all the ninja secrets!

Nomicon: *inside the book* At this rate, I might not be able to handle it's spell!

Sorcerer: *mumbles the spell and red stank over the book*

Ninja: Hang in there Nomicon! Smoke Bom- Aaaahhhhh!!!!

Ninja crashed down on the floor, feeling a bit of dazed. The others just laughed.

Director: Randy, you should be landing on your feet then the Sorcerer will capture you.

Ninja: Sorry, can we do that again?

Nomicon: Holy Tengu....

Director: Take two, and Action!

Randy: *struggled by the Sorcerer spell grip* I have to be free, but how?

Nomicon: The tiger who refuse to get its paw wet catches no fish

Ninja: Huh? *Saw the Nomicon doodles* The tiger who refuse to get its paw wet catches no fish. Why won't you teach me something useful?!

Nomicon: Not useful enough, eh?! Here, I'll show you something useful!

Ninja: *got smacked* Ow, Nomicon, that smarged!

Nomicon: Sorry, my doodles slipped.

Director: That's it, take five.

Nomicon: Ceh. *Walks off*

Ninja: *Becomes Randy* I have to talk to it. Nomicon!

Nomicon: what?

Randy: Look, I'm sorry but it's all part of the act. Please forgive me?

Nomicon: It's fine. Don't bother me.

Randy: Hey, how about we watch some of our other recordings?

Nomicon: Sure.

Randy: *took some recordings* remember this one? Evil Julian sets in and I hugged you?

Nomicon: *blushed* y-yeah...

Randy: I was so scared that you were mad so I went like, 'shu, it's okay it's okay I understand now. My journey will be chosen by the choices of my own choosing. I get it, shu come here' I'm very sweet, aren't I?

Nomicon: Y-yeah...

Randy: Were you blushing that time?

Nomicon: Datte, (still) you were hugging me, well the book but still, I can feel it you know. The warmth, the soothing voice... Ahh! You heard nothing, baka! (Idiot) *Left the place*

Randy: ... Is he a Tsundere? Aw, so cute!

Nomicon: *from afar* I can hear you, baka. Watashi, kawaii ne janai! (Idiot. I'm not cute!)