Friday night 🌃 (script)

B.M: Hello, so I'm want to practice my script writing skills for a while. So if ya want act it out, you may but please credit me. Enjoy.(I mean if ya want to. Not forcing.)
************************************
It was a normal day here in Norrisville High. Tonight will be the Friday Night Dance. Everyone was getting ready for it. Randy is bit nervous since Nomi asked him to the dance. Nomi isn't an open person, and they both knew each other as Ninja and Nomicon. Randy decided that he should wear something formal but simple. He took his black tux with a red bowtie. He then took necklace that was given by Nomi on their first anniversary of their meeting and being a hero of Norrisville.

He looked to the mirror and talked to himself.

Randy: Okay, okay, this will be fine. It's gonna be okay. It's just a dance. Why am I nervous? Oh well. I need some finishing touches and- Ah!

Randy was surprised by his phone call. It was Howard so he pick up the phone and answer him.

Howard: Cunningham! Where are you?! The dance is almost starting and you are going to be late!

Randy: What the juice?! What time is it now?

Howard: Oh my Tengu it's 6:55! It's going to start at 7!

Randy: Oh my honking cheese I'm on my way!

Randy hung up and took a final accessory which was a red ribbon for his hair. It's a weird thing but he likes it.

He then arrived at the school and blushed when he saw Nomi is a tux, the exact match. He wore a green ninja necklace that was his life essence. Nomi looked cool, but Randy thought something else.

Randy: woah, he looked so, hot... Why am I thinking like that?! Calm down Randy it's fine. It's just Nomi is a very hot tux~ No no no! Just be normal!

Randy walked towards Nomi with a bow on his hair. Nomi looked at him with a smile and a small blush. He looked cute.

Nomi: He looked so cute with that ribbon in his hair.

Randy: Um, hey Nomi. You're early.

Nomi: Yeah. You're a bit late. Shouldn't ninjas must be on time.

Randy: At least I made it! Humph.

Nomi: *chuckled* Very well. Dance?

Nomi offered his hand. Randy blushed and nodded.

Randy: O-okay...

They started to dance along the music. Everyone was cheering for them. They were both in their dream Land admired each other without noticing anything. Nomi is always self aware, so he notice every small detail. The music then stop and everyone stop dancing.

Randy: What's going on?

Nomi: There's *sniff* a stanked student. We should go.

Randy: Okay.

They ran towards a secret place only Randy, Nomi, Creep and S.word Smith knows.

Randy: It's ninja a clock time!

He puts on the ninja mask and transformed into the Ninja of Norrisville. Nomi only sighed.

Nomi: My turn then.

He didn't say anything but his necklace glows and turn him into Nomicon, a robe with the attached green ninja clip.

They ran towards the school and saw the stanked student, Heidi.

Ninja: Why the juice she got stank?

Nomicon: No time! Dodge!

They got closer to Heidi and found the stank object. They destroyed it and Heidi went back to normal.

Heidi: Ouch...

Ninja: Are you okay, citizen?

Heidi: Yeah... Thanks.

Nomicon: Care to explain how you got stank?

Heidi: I was with Steven, the one with the trombone and we were dancing until he walked up to someone else and left me alone. I was a bit pissed but more sad since I know that no one will dance with me. I just want to have fun...

Ninja: Oh don't worry. I'm sure someone will dance with you.

Heidi: I guess. Thx ninja.

Nomicon: we should probably go now.

Ninja: Smoke Bomm!

They smoked bom themselves somewhere else and dtransform.

Randy: I'm a bit tired, Nomi. Can we go home?

Nomi: Just one more thing.

He ran towards Heidi and pushed her towards his trusted buddy, Steven Charles. They looked like they were having fun.

Randy: I see what you're doing.

Nomi: Just helping anyone.

Randy: Huh, I didn't see Howard anywhere. Where can he beeee-!

Randy got pushed by Howard and made both Nomi and Randy kissed. Howard only chuckled.

Howard: See ya, Love birds!

He ran away. Randy blushed furiously while. Nomi only smiled.

Nomi: Leave him. We are together, aren't we?

Randy blushed badly while Nomi picked him up in bridal style on their way home.

Randy: I hate you. *Blushed*

Nomi: *chuckled* I love you too. Such a Tsundere.

Randy: Am not!

And they both arrived at home and slept peacefully together.