Night Ninja Norisu

B.M: Another AU that I thought of. Hopefully ya'll like this. Enjoy ^^
************************************
A legend once told, a ninja of the night came to protect the kingdom that they live from danger. The legend is very famous. Some believe it, some don't. But, the prince of the Village, Prince Randy believe at the legend, cause he once or twice seen the ninja, running on the rooftop. He knew about the ninja's existence, but never knew about its history. He wanted to know, so that night, he looks out of his window to see the ninja, and what do you know. The ninja was resting on the nearby rooftop. His hair was shimmery red, and his mask covered his mouth. It was mysterious. He then called the ninja out using the softest voice he can to not wake up the citizens.

"Ninja?" He asked. The ninja looked at the price with a bit of a shock.

"Uh, your highness?" The ninja come closer. Prince Randy smiled.

"Please come in. I want to talk to you." They both came in inside Randy's room.

"Sit down, ninja." The ninja sat down on the chair that was provided for him.

"So, ninja, why does some of you believe you exist, while some don't?"

"Well, we ninjas shouldn't be reveal, so maybe that's why." Ninja explained. Randy nodded his head.

"Well, I want to show my gratitude for protecting the kingdom. Here." He gave ninja a necklace.

"This is a special necklace. I hope that you'll take care of this." The prince says. Ninja nodded.

"I will. Thanks a lot, your highness." Randy kissed his cheek as he left to open the window for him to go.

"Well, I hope I'll see you soon, ninja."

"It's Nomi, your highness. Night Ninja Norisu." He gave a small peck to the prince and left. The prince was shock.

"He actually kissed me.." Randy thought before smiling.

"How kind of him." He smiled to himself as he saw the ninja went away. His heart beats fast.

"I fell for him. How interesting." The ninja was still thinking about the prince once he had reach his home.

"Oh my Tengu Ninja, I fell for him. I even kissed him!" He thought of himself. He rest himself on a hammock as he looked up at the stars.

"I wonder what will happen then?" They both asked in sync.

************************************
B.M: I'm so sorry for the late update. I got so many projects. Turns out, I can still have time with y'all until my exam. So stay tuned,  maybe more stories will be provided. If I can that is...