Horror Gaming in a Room

B.M: Okay. I may or may not be active for a while now. I've been very busy creating a meme that made me feel like I was melting. I'm so sorry for those who awaits these. About my truth or dare, I'm taking my time to draw all of those, so... SORRY!!! I hope ya'll enjoy this story for the meantime. See ya!

***************

Randy and Nomi decided that they should study for their upcoming test soon. Randy wasn't the brightest kid while Nomi had like infinite knowledge, making him known as the mentor of the school. They went into Randy's room to get some books and stuff when all of the sudden the door locked them from the outside. You can hear some fainted giggles which was oddly familiar. Then, an idea struck when they found out the source.

"Yuuki! Let us go! We got to study! PLEASE!" Randy pleaded. He then heard some footstep.

"Randy? Are ya in there? I heard your scream downstairs." Yuuki said.

Randy and Nomi were a bit shocked. If she was downstairs the whole time, who locked them up? After that, another giggle was heard, and it sounded a bit to weird.

"Tengu? Is that you?" Nomi asked. Tengu, outside of the door knocked.

"Yep, that's me! You and Randy are going to stay in there for a while until I can find the key. When you guys were locked in, the key got out and gone. I'll try to find it. In the meantime, why don't you guys study for the test? BYE!" Tengu said before jumping to the living room and try to find the key. Yuuki only sighed while helping him finding them for the boys that got trapped in the room.

Randy and Nomi got terrified, but the most was Randy. He was scared when he thought that he'll never get out. Nomi comforted him by hugging and saying sweet words to calm him down. It worked, but only a little. Nomi took a book from a bookshelf nearby. It's their textbooks for the test soon.

"Why don't we study first while we wait just like he said. Then we can play some games." He said to Randy. Randy smiled while taking the book.

"Okay then. I'll try."

They've been studying for a while now. They can hear some crashes downstairs created by the Cunningham sibs for trying to find the key. Randy sighed while closing his book and put it back on the bookshelf.

"Is there anything else that we can do?"

"How about a game? Do you have any?" Nomi suggested.

"I do have a bunch. But none of them are fun. Well, I just got this new PC game called Five Nights at Freddy. They say that the games are already to the 7th game or what other people says, a VR. I've never played it before. Should we play it?" Randy asked.

"We can play the first one. Open it up." Nomi said. They opened the game and read the disclaimer.

"Warning, this game is full of cameras, flashing lights and lots of jumpscares." They both said in sync. They both looked at eachother before starting the game.

Night 1...

They got scared by the visual. It was a small office, two doors and a camera. They were also a small cupcake, a poster and a small fan. Randy looked through the cameras while Nomi tried to focus on what the Phone Guy's saying.

"So, we have to stay here until 6 A.M? Should be fine." Nomi said.

"I don't know, Nomi. He did says that these animatronics do wonder a bit. We should check the cam- Oh no..." Randy said.

"What's wrong?" Nomi asked.

"Bonnie is gone..." They checked through the cameras only to find the blue bunny animatronic standing in the hallway, and the clock showed that it was 2 A.M.

"This is gonna be hard. I mean, its only 3 A.M and they still wander. The bunny is scary. I mean, some people said that he glitched near the door." Randy exclaimed. Nomi looked at the left door and decided on closing it.

"Why did you do that? We're gonna loose power." Randy said. Nomi looked worried.

"Check the lights. I have a feeling he's near." Nomi pointed on the light button. Randy clicked on it and what they saw is scary. At first, Bonnie is at the camera, but then, he's near the door. How did they know? The bunny's shadow was showed through the mirror.

"Ah! They are here... Better check the ot- Oh No nononono!" Randy said terrified.

"What now?" Nomi asked.

"The chicken is gone! They say her name was Chica. I'm scared right now..." Randy said.

They both looked at the cams and check the doors. The bunny was gone to a different room, which is good considering the power they had left is only 25% left! And it was just turn 5 A.M.

Chica was at the kitchen. The bunny is now in the hallway. Both of the boys are terrified, since the bunny always came near the door. The power is now only left with 5%. They both had no choice but to close both of the doors because both of the animatronic were at the door. And it was still 5 A.M.

"No no no no no! C'mon, 6 A.M c'mon! Hurry up!" Randy said.

The power went off, and it was dark. The doors are open, and it was quiet at first. They then heard a song, turned to the left and saw two pair of eye, glitching(?) at the door. They both hugged tight, closing their eyes for any attack. But then...

Ting, Tong, Ting, Tong. (6 A.M grandfather's clock)

They both sighed in relief. They closed the games and hugged each other dearly.

"That was the scariest thing that ever happen to me." Randy said.

"Yeah, no kidding. This was a good game. Literally." Nomi said. They looked at each others through the eyes and slowly connecting lips, vanishing the space they had. Eyes closed, lips connected, arms at each other, what could go wrong?

"Guys, we're opening the door!" Yuuki screamed. They quickly separated themselves before the two elder siblings came.

"Dude, did you guys, kissed?" Tengu said. Yuuki only fangirling.

"YES! THIS IS THE BEST! YES!!!" She shouted.

The two couples were embarrassed and blushing hard while got out of the door, hoping that they can do it again sometimes.

****************

B.M: So, sorry for the long story. And no, I'm not a fan of FNaF. Its too much for me. I'm so sorry!!! Hope ya'll enjoyed either way! See ya soon!