Pocky Kiss ♥

B.M: Hey guys... Sorry for not being active on updating. I tried to update as fast as I could but I was so busy. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this one. Fufufufu~

K.C: This is gonna be weird.
********************************

Randy is holding a Pocky box and bringing it to Nomi. Nomi looked at his weird attitude and smiled.

"What do you want, Randy?"

"I just want to play this pocky game. Wanna?"

"I'm aware of the game, but never play nor know the rules. Care to explain it?"

After the explanation...

"Okay then. Are you scared, Randy?"

"Why should I?" Randy pulled out a pocky stick and hold the bread part.

Nomi got closed to him and start to eat it. Randy tried to eat it as well but got smacked lips with Nomi that made him scooted away. He was blushing times 10. Nomi smirked.

"Looks like I win." He chuckled at Randy.

Randy got angry and took another one. He put in his lips and just kissed him. They finished the stick and kissed each other sweetly. They continued until they were tired. They ended up fell asleep on the couch cuddling.

Meanwhile...

Yuuki and Tengu took the video and smiled.

"Finally. That's a lot of time."

"Yeah, bro. Gotta save this."
********************************
B.M: Hope y'all enjoy this crappy piece of ****. Bye...

K.C: *le gasp* Language, child!

B.M: We're the same age and I'm a lot older than you! Just five months older. You nasty ****.

K.C: Dang it...