Voltron AU

Randy's P.O.V

I'm excited actually. Yuuki told me that she is going to visit some old friends. Me and Nomi will be going there now is we're hurrying up.

"Alright, let's go." She opened a portal and we're on a planet of some kind. We then saw a castle. She walked towards it and put some sort of coded knock. The door open and gestured us to come inside.

It was bruce. There 5 people, and two people with some marks on their cheek. Yuuki gave a wave.

"Hey, buddies. How's life?" They then talked. One of them with glasses came up to me with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Pidge. I'm the paladin for the green lion. I love technology. Nice to meet you." Pidge says. So tiny.

"I'm Hunk. I'm the paladin for the yellow lion. I love cooking. Nice to see you." Sweet Hunk said. So sweet of him.

"I'm Shiro. I'm the paladin for the black lion. Pleasure to meet you." Woah, a ying yang. His name means white, driving a black? Maybe he named the black lion Kuro? Who knows.

"I'm Lance. Lovey, and a boyfriend material. The blue lion paladin. Sweet to see you, beauty." Excuse me? Nomi glared at him with his deadly glare. I laughed awkwardly until someone with a mullet came up and twisted Lance's ear.

"Sorry about him. My name is Keith. I'm the red lion's paladin. Stop moving, Lance!" He looks like in as bad temper. Oh well. The mullet suits him though.

"I'm Princess Allura and this is Coran. Nice to see you. Oh, and these are the mice." She looks gorgeous. But, I still love Nomi.

"I'm Randy, and this is my boyfriend, Nomi. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled.

"I'm Nomi. Greetings." He bowed.

"Oh, this is your boyfriend? Oh man." Lance said sadly. Keith sighed.

"You don't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend, stupid."

"Just leave me like that, mullet boy!"

"What did you just called me?!" They started to argue. I have to admit one thing...

... Such a perfect couple.

I looked at Nomi and looked at me like he get the idea. We walked behind them and...

CHUP!

They both kissed. I fangirled so bad! Nomi laughed it off. They both blushed as they got mad at us. The red and blue lions looked happy. Heh. They all did.

"Why did you do that?!" They both shouted in sync. We all smirked.

"Hey, you look cute together." They blushed until the lions purred?

We got closer to it, and the lions, red and blue are bowing to us. The blue lion went up to me while the red lion went to Nomi. We felt something and we can hear it's whispers.

'Great job, kiddos. We really love what you've did.' Red said.

'You have no idea how much they love each other.' Blue said as well.

We both smiled and giggled off. I guess we have some small connections with the lions. Yuuki looked at us.

"Ready to become paladins?"

What?