Eyes

Why does the girls like Nomi? He's like, the most brucest guy ever! He got those kind features of a girl's needs. He's mysterious and smart. He's also sporty and kind. He's like a modal at the school. And the best thing about him, or the girls it's his good looks and abs. But for Randy, it's not the abs. But the eyes.

Nomi's eyes is beautiful. It's attractive. Randy was amazed by the eyes everyday. Out of everything Nomi has it was the eyes. Randy never knew what else he feel besides... Admiration? Maybe. He walked towards his locker and grabbed his stuff. He closed it and got a surprise next to him. It was Nomi. He looked like he's smirking. What? 

"Uh, N-Nomi? What is it?" Randy asked as he scooted back and hit the locker by accident. Nomi chuckled.

"I don't know, maybe you think that I'm attractive just by my eyes?" He took out a piece of paper, an accident torn up paper about the beauty of Nomi's eyes Randy had wrote. Randy blushed a bit.

"Uh, oh I guess." he said. Nomi smirked.

"Well then if that's the case..." He got closer to Randy's ears and whispered.

"Yours is beautiful too." He then waked away with the note in his hand. Randy was stiff for a full 5 seconds before blushing hard and shouted.

"NOMI!!!"