Miraculous Ladybug AU 2

Previously, on Miraculous Ladybug AU....

"Woah, be careful, Randy."

"Cunningham, I wish I said this earlier, but meh sister won't stop until she got Nomi."

"The time has come, my little minion, destroy and bring me the miraculous!"

"Well, well, well. Did Randy already forgot about me?"

"Lila? Lila Rossi?"

"I'm going to tell you something, so please, don't tell to anyone."

"Go ahead."

"I have a crush on Nomi Norisu."

"Why is that?"

"He's nice, kind, smart, thoughtful, heroic, gentle, everything. But I don't know if has interest in me."

"I'm sure he is. Believe it or not, I'm a good friend of his. He told me that he's gay."

"Oh, really? Then, maybe I have a chance! Thanks a lot, Neko. I gotta go. Talk to you soon, little kitty."

"I'm just glad that Adrien trusted me enough to give me the miraculous."

Continuing...

"Randy! Hurry up! You're going to be late again!" Tikki waking him up. Randy hurriedly get dress and went downstairs. His mother, Ruby saw him and giggled.

"My my, here's you're breakfast, sweety. Have fun."

"Thanks mom. I love you bye!" Randy took the food and ran towards the school. He accidentally bump into someone who made him be more confident.

"Randy? Late for school again?" Marinette offer her hand. Randy took it and chuckled.

"Don't teach an old dog a new trick. How are you and Adrien?"

"It's good. Say, have you found someone?" She asked as we walked to school. Randy blushed.

"W-well, Nomi Norisu actually. He is perfect~" he started daydreaming. Marinette giggled.

"I wouldn't be like that if I were you. Remember how I married to Adrien?" He started to remember.

"You actually with Cat Noir and accidentally got revealed from Hawk Moth, right? I remember." Marinette smiled.

"See, you can't be with someone who is out of your league, sometimes, it has to be someone you know and care. Well, I have to go. Take care of Tikki for me." Marintte left.

Randy walked in and met Howard. Nomi then get in and met up with Rei. The day went normal, but then...

"Class, we have a surprise chat with someone." Miss Kobayashi open the screen and load and behold, it was Lier-la.

'What is she doing?!' Randy thought angrily. That girl is always a liar.

"Hello, everyone. I'm sorry if I don't make you all upset of my absence. But I would like to say, how happy I am to help these poor people who needs help. I've been very busy, even helping Bug Kid with his job. I'm sure, I can do whatever it takes to help them all." Lila lied. Randy can feel it. His anger is boiling.

"Oh really? Where's proof that you helped Bug Kid?" Randy asked, with hints of anger and disgust. Everyone looked at Lila.

"I could've getting a picture, but he left not long ago. I can't show you anything." Lila said. Randy was angry. He slammed his table and shouted.