Ghost Love

B.M: This one is inspired by a show called Dude that's my ghost. I personally ship Billy and Spencer so enjoy. Sorry if it's terrible.
************************************
Once there was an empty house, looking scary and creepy. It has been abandoned for a long time now. A legend says that a ghost lived in that house, and still do today. Randy Cunningham wanted to find out and went inside the house. It was a stormy night.

Randy took out his flashlight and got spooked by many things. After a while, he found a book. It was black, with red markings. He touched the book and a ghostly howl can be heard. Then he get a shadow came looming over him. He turned around and the ghost was in front of him.

"Um, n-nice ghost?" Randy stammered. The ghost smirked.

"Who do you think you are coming to my home?" The ghost asked.

"Oh, I'm just well, curious. Are you the legendary ghost that haunted this home?" Randy asked curiously.

"Looks like it since I'm the only ghost. The names Nomi Norisu, pleasure to meet you." Nomi replied in a formal manner. Randy blushed by his acts.

'So, mature and formal...' he thought.

"Thank you. I was known by my family like that." Nomi chuckled, leaving the human blushed crazy.

"W-well, now that I got proof you're real, I can finally prove to them that I'm not a chicken!" Randy said in victory. Nomi sighed.

"Are you sure, kid? I mean, it's not that haunted since I live here. How about you try to change your reality." He then disapeared. Randy thought.

"Maybe I shouldn't do it..." He sat down and fell asleep. When he woke up, he was on a bed with a blanket, next to him was food.

"Oh you awake. You've been sleeping for a while." Nomi smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired and I guess I fell asleep here..." Randy said tiredly. Nomi rolled his eyes.

"Well. If you need anything, just call me. As long as you have that book, you can see me instead of anyone else. It's kinda a life essence thing you know?" Randy smiled.

"Okay. Thanks Nomi." Nomi looms over him and kissed his forehead.

"Your welcome, dear." He vanished. Randy blushed by his acts but smiled.

'I fell for him...' he thought.