Fighting With You

Randy and Nomi were resting on a couch when an attack happened at the city. They looked through a slide door and saw a robot with a stanked monster. A combo, eh? They looked at each other before getting ready to transform themselves.

"Its Ninja A Clock!" Randy yelled.

"Seriously? Let's just get this over with." Nomi said.

They turned into the heroes of Norrisville and went to the scene. The robot was made by McFist and Venceroy while the stanked monster, Bucky, was created by The Sorcerer. Ninja and Nomicon went smoked bombed to the scene. Almost half of the school building got destroy.

"Woah. This is gonna be hard. What should we do, Nomicon? Its challenging! Woah!" Randy said and got attacked by the robot.

The robot looked like a T-rex but with much longer arms and stronger feet with a tail that can destroy a building in a swift. Its height is as tall as a hotel. How on Earth can they defeat them both? Nomicon closed his eyes and meditated while dodging some attacks.

"The best attacks are sometimes the weakness for the enemy."

Ninja got confused. He tried to solve the saying while trying to dodge the attacks at the same time. What is he trying to say?

"What are you talking about, Nomic-AAAAHHHH!!!" Ninja yelled when he got thrown by Bucky, the stanked monster at a building, creating a crack that looked like the shape he created.

"Ah, that's smarge..." Ninja winced in pain. Nomicon snapped out from his meditation and helped him to get up.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I was so focus on the meditation that I-" Nomicon got a kiss from Ninja, his lips was revealed a bit from the mask, eyes closed. They broke it off with Ninja's small smirk.

"Its okay. As long as we can finish this together. So, we need to find their powerful attack as their weakness, right? I think I have an idea." Ninja said with a small smile, leaving Nomi blushed like crazy under his mask. (Yes, he wore a mask, okay? Don't judge me, alright?)

They found out about the enemies' most powerful attack and used it for their plan. The robot got destroyed into bits while Bucky turned back to normal. Everyone cheered at the heroes before they smoke bombed themselves back home. They retransformed a sat down on the couch, tiringly. Nomi looked bad and worried that made Randy noticed, making him starting to ask questions.

"Hey, what's wrong, Nomi? Do you want to talk about it?" Randy said while looking through Nomi's eyes. He only sighed.

"It was my fault. I didn't help you back there and yet, you were still okay with it. I thought you were going to be mad at me. I'm so sorry." Nomi explained. Randy giggled before replying.

"Oh, Nomi. Its no big deal. Yes, I was a bit mad, but I know that you were trying to find a way to help me in the fight. Its not that bad. Don't worry about it. Alright?" Randy said and pecked Nomi's cheek as a way to calm him down. Looked like it worked, by looking at his reassuring smile.

"Thanks, Randy. I needed that." Nomi said. They hugged a bit before Randy realized what he did. HE KISSED NOMI, THE HIGH SCHOOL JOCK AND THE MOST BRUCEST NOMICON EVER! He blushed in crimson red as he thought of it, making Nomi a bit confused. He used his mind reading ability and blushed at Randy's words before smiling at him.

"Do you want us to be together? I would love to." Nomi said, making Randy blushed way harder.

"EH?! Um, I-I- um, EEEEHHHH?!" Randy said, more like stuttering.

Nomi chuckled and hugged him more tightly and cuddling him dearly. Randy smiled softly and nodded.

"Okay, I wanted us to be together. Please?" Randy asked. Nomi nodded and closed the gap between them, making them kissing with passion and love. Little do they know someone, or more likely 2 people were there, smiling behind them.

"Surprise awaits you, lovebirds. Just you wait."

"L ZLOO VKRZ BRX"

"GLPHQVLRQV"

************************

Try solving this code. It's a small clue for the next oneshot, since it's a related thing. Warning, I'm terrible at making codes and ciphers. I'm trying to learn here. If the code is wrong, please tell me in the comments. I'll fix it. ^^