Red String Of Fate

Nomi P.O.V

He doesn't know.

He never knew any of these.

I looked at my pinky only to see a red trying that connected to Randy's.

I always knew that Randy will be my soulmate, but does he know? Only immortal can see this. No one else does.

I went into my book form and meditate under the falling waterfall. Its always peaceful here. Meditating is my hobby ever since I was a child. The calm breeze and the soothing silence. Even though its lonely, I don't really mind.

"Nomi? Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and Randy was holding a towel, a pair of fresh clothes and a worried look.

"Dude! I can barely even breath under that fall. Why don't you relax a bit? We can go the the sakura tree and talk there?"

I walked out naked since he has the towel. He looked away with a red face. I chuckled and tried to make him more embarrassed.

"What's wrong, Randy? Never seen this long before?" He quickly shakes his head. I laughed while putting the clothes on.

"Let's go then." I said pulling him to the tree. We sat down before he speaks up.

"Say Nomi? Have you ever heard about the legend called, 'The Red String Of Fate'?" He asked.

Did he knew? We're meant to be together?

"Why did you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering if its true."

"It is true."

"Then, are you my soulmate?"

He found out? I thought for a moment before nodding my head. He smiled.

"I knew it. Nomi, I can see the string when I wore the ninja mask. I'm glad that your my destiny."

"You knew?"

"Yeah..."

"Omaiwa no baka." *you are stupid*

"Gomennasai" *I'm sorry*

We hugged before I kissed him. This is the best life ever!
*******************************
Yeah yeah. I add some Japanese words big deal. I wanted to teach y'all my language which is Malay but figured your not ready yet. Nomi however can speak almost a lot of language. Well, see y'all soon!