Flower Disease

Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

Randy is now experiencing the disease after getting checked by Tengu, his twin brother. His mother, Ms Ruby is worried of her son. He got a lot of flowers around him. It looked pretty yes, but it becomes deadlier. Randy's love is, well you guessed it. It was Nomi Norisu, the most famous student there.

Everyday, Randy will always take his chance on looking at Nomi and his flowers kept growing. He coughed a lot of time, letting out blood as well. He has to confess or he'll die. He doesn't want surgery, never wanted. It's expensive and it might hurt even when he's unconscious.

He decided to tell Nomi once and for all. He told him to meet him under the Sakura tree after school. Nomi agreed.

They met and it's now the moment of truth. Randy blushed and his flowers still growing. Nomi noticed and was shock. So, the disease existed? He knew the consequences if he got a broken heart.

"I, I really like you, Nomi! I've loved you for a long time now, and I was wondering if you could well, love me back?" Randy confessed. Nomi was still processing what just happen, before guilt had attacked him.

"Randy, I..." He didn't know what to say. Should he try to love him back? He doesn't want Randy to feel hurt. But before he can answer it.

Flower petals.

Blood spilled all over Randy. The flowers kept blooming. He was crying, tears flows from him.

"You, you don't like me...?" Randy cried. The pain is too much. Petals falls out of his mouth. Nomi got worried. He rushed towards Randy and helped him calm down.

"Randy, I may not have interest on you now, but I will try to love you back." He said. Randy still coughed petals. It's getting worse. Nomi did what he know it should work. He placed a caring and loving kiss on Randy's forehead, and the disease soon fade away.

"Huh?" Randy looked at himself. He's already healed? Nomi smiled.

"I guess I do love you back, Randy. I'm sorry I didn't notice it before. Now, I'm giving myself a chance to love you more and be with you willingly. Can you give me a chance too?" Nomi asked. Randy nod his head with a smile.

"I would love to." They started to hangout more, and soon Nomi fell in love with Randy more and more. They soon got married and had a child named Daiichi. They then lived happily ever after, not worrying about the hanahaki disease again.