Christmas Miracle

It is now Christmas, and Randy with his family and friends are all gather up for the one celebration. Howard came with Debbie while Theresa was with Tengu. How adorable. Alas, Randy has no one to be with. Nomi said that he was busy, and he can't celebrate with his family because they are spending together, and he wanted them to be happy. Yuuki saw this and had an idea.

A mistletoe was hanged on a magic wind and it will move to anyone that will be destined. Randy saw Nomi came in with a scarf and sighed, because he thought that he may be busy. The mistletoe move and landed on Howard and Debbie, they kissed and then Theresa and Tengu got hit too. It went on until it landed on...

... Randy and Nomi.

Randy blushed madly while Nomi blush lightly. He sighed and cupped Randy's face and straight up kissed him, leaving Randy shocked. He then let go and saw Randy crying. Randy ran and left him all alone. Nomi ran up to him until they reached to their secret place.

"Did you force on kissing me, Nomi?" Randy asked, crying furiously. He doesn't want to get cheated. Nomi shook his head and sighed.

"No, I love you. I was embarrassed okay? I love you and that all that matters, alright? Come here." He supported Randy and helped him to calm down. They decide to enter the place together, holding hands and that's what they did. Everyone was shock, but supported them. Especially Randy's mom. She came and accepted him for who his is.

They all for along until Nomi pulled him over and kissed him, and thus started their first kiss in Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, Nomi."

"Merry Christmas, Randy."