My little Neko

B.M: Okay. Randy is the neko. Howard... Is a chicken. So you know how that'll turn out. Enjoy!
********************************
Third P.O.V

It was a snowy night. There was a little purple kitten, cold and starve for food and comfort. Unable to walk for long, he rested himself in front of one of the house.

When he open his eyes, he saw a bowl of food and water. There was blanket wrapped around, making him feel cozy. The kitten got up and stretched himself. Then, he heard a noise from the kitchen. He walked carefully only to find a very handsome, mature and kind guy. He had reddish orange hair with almond brown eyes. The guy saw the kitten and smiled.

The guy, Nomi picked up the kitten and let him to sit on his lap. The kitten purred in respond. While Nomi was sleeping, the kitten got off his lap and turned into a human.

The human had purplish hair, cat ears and a fluffy tail with sapphire blue eyes. He named himself as Randy. Randy planned on leaving the place so that he won't bother Nomi anymore.

Randy ran away secretly until he stumbled a lake. There was a chicken clucking that made him scared. He ran away from the lake and got lost.

The lost human kitten felt scared. He tried to find his way to Nomi's house but couldn't. Tired of finding, he turned into a kitten and slept at an abandon street.

The very next day, the kitten got hungry and decided to find some food. Then, he heard a shout from a familiar voice. The kitten turned his head a bit and smiled happily.

It was Nomi. The guy searched the poor little kitten. Randy immediately ran to him and hugged him, purred to the comfort he's getting. Nomi of course hugged back.

Back home, Randy by accident turned into a human. He was scared that Nomi will be frighten. But, he didn't. He loves him for who he was. Nomi also mentioned that he looked cute, which made Randy blushed. They chuckled before Nomi pulled him for a kiss. Randy kissed back. He loved staying with him for a long time. He regretted on leaving and promise to not leave his side.

Nomi, smiled and hugged the kitten. Looks like he has a neko that no one can get close to. Its his sweet neko. No one else.
********************************
B.M: I just loved how people made human animals. Its cute. Hope y'all enjoyed! Bye!