Hatred

"Why you didn't tell me?!" Nomi shouted at Randy with anger. Randy was almost in tears.

"I thought you don't want to see them anymore..." Randy said as he fell back down towards a wall. Nomi looked very angry.

"I missed them for so long Randy! And you didn't tell me that they have came back! MY FAMILY IS HERE BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME FOR WEEKS!" He yelled and left the house. Randy tried to not cry. He didn't mean to make it a secret. He really didn't mean to.

"I've messed up..." He said as he curled up.

The next day he came to school only to see Nomi and Heidi talking to each other. Wait, I thought he doesn't want to stay with Heidi... Steven saw Randy and smiled sadly.

"Hey Randy. What happen that made Nomi mad?" He asked. Randy sighed.

"His family came back a few weeks ago and... I didn't mean to keep it a secret... I messed up. I'm sure he wants to break up with me." Randy said sadly. Steven sighed.

"Believe me, he said that to me. I'm sorry Randy. We can talk things out together if that's what you want." He said to cheer Randy up. Randy nod and walked away with Steven Charles next to him towards the Sakura tree behind the school.

"So, you're okay?" Steven asked. Randy nod.

"A bit, and you?"

"Sadly no since Heidi still likes Nomi... I really like her but she doesn't like me..." He confessed. Randy smiled.

"Hey I noticed. You tried your best and that's good enough. I'm sure you'll win her heart soon." He said. Steven smiled at Randy's words.

"Yeah, you're right. So, where's Nomi's family anyway?" He asked to change topics. Randy giggled cutely.

"They said they'll be coming to school at recess which will be at 12:00 pm soon. Look at the time, we have 2 hours left before they came." Randy said. Steven almost blushed at the giggle. Almost.

"That's great. I'm sure Nomi will be happy."

"Yeah, but it won't be a surprise anymore... The thing is, they kept themselves a secret to make a surprise for Nomi. I messed up..." Randy said sadly. Steven smiled.

"It's for your own good, it's not your fault. Don't worry about it." He said charmingly. Randy blushed a bit and smiled.

"Thanks Steven. You're a great friend to talk to." He got up and smiled. Steven nod.

"Anything for ya." They both walked back towards the school and saw a horrific scene. Nomi and Heidi kissed and Nomi seems to dislike it a lot.

"No, Heidi. No." Nomi said. Heidi smiled.

"Okay okay, just be ready to break up with him!" Heidi said happily. Randy felt heartbroken. His heart hurts but he tried to prevent the emotions controlling him. Steven cheered him up and it worked. Soon enough, Nomi's family came and hugged Nomi sweetly.

"Oh Nomi. I missed you." Miss Norisu said. Mr. Norisu seems happy as well. Even his grandfather.

"Glad to see you too, mom. Dad. Where's the rest?" Nomi asked.

"Here I am!" His twin sister Nomichi came. His older twins, Saigon and Diamond are here too. Even the youngest twins, Buttercup and Butterfly. He was glad they're here.

"We missed you." They say. Well, except Saigon.

"I see you broke Randy's heart. What did you do, Nomi?" He asked as he pointed out Randy in tears with Steven Charles.

"I was angry cause he didn't tell me that you guys came back." Nomi said. Saigon sighed.

"It's because we're the one who told him not to tell. We want to make it a surprise for you. But looks like things went wrong and Randy's blaming himself. You better own up to your mistake Nomi. This is your misunderstanding." He said. Nomi sighed, he had a point... He saw Randy and Steven hugged as they both walked towards the kindergarten. Wait, Nomi is Randy's lover...

He rushed towards them and they seem happy together. Are they... Are they going to be a couple? Nomi questioned.

Randy noticed Nomi and sighed as he got closer to him with a smile.

"Hey Nomi... Are you breaking up with me?" Randy asked. Nomi shook his head no.

"No, I won't... Randy I love you and I'm sorry... I let my anger came to you... I'm sorry." Nomi said. Randy hugged him with tears fell from his eyes.

"I love you too, Nomi." Randy said. Heidi smiled.

"Finally, Nomi is happy again. Oh Steven... I'm sorry..." Heidi said from afar. Steven saw her and rushed to her happily.

"Heidi, I-" his words got cut off by Heidi's kiss for him.

"I love you too, silly. Come on time for some hang out. They need some alone time." She said. The Norisu family smiled at the scene.

"So cute!" The girls said and the boys clapped.

Randy smiled at Nomi and kissed him dearly. Nomi lower his head down and kissed him back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."