A Little Something For You

Randy was having a very important conversation with First about Nomi's special day, he b-day. He wanted to make it as special as he could possibly can. First, who was named Rei was Nomi's first friend and student. Of course he knew something about Nomi.

"Well, he mostly loves meditation, music and oh, a flower called Forever Flower. It was special cause it was his family's including his favorite. Its shows immortality and love. I don't know about you, but I would give him that flower. It's just difficult since its rare and hard to find." Randy didn't give up. He stood up, grab his mask and went outside.

"I'll look for it. If it's for Nomi, I'm willing to." He then went searching day and night but still couldn't. He rested on one of a tree in the forest. He sighed heavily.

"How can I find that flower? I've searched almost everywhere, and Nomi's birthday is tomorrow! Huh?" He saw a meadow closed by. Curiosity got him as he went there. It was a beautiful sight, filled with so many rare flowers, including the Forever Flowers! He gently plucked a few as he happily looked at them. He then went home for tomorrow.

The next day, Nomi got a surprise. Randy gave him the flowers he had plucked, and a small party with the others. Tears went down as he kissed Randy thank you. Randy gladly kissed back with his arms around his neck. The party went well and Nomi planted the flowers in the garden behind the house, happily looking at the flowers that reminded him of his family.

Randy hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek as his birthday went on. It was the best birthday he ever had for the entire 800 years of his life.

********************************
B.M: Okay, guys. My writers block is attacking me, so sorry if I didn't update that much that I used to. Also, for this who may not know, I'm currently writing a new story called PINY Institute of New York Michelle x Sam. I really recommend some of you guys to watch PINY for those who loves fashion. This is pretty cool. I can't find a single story of this. See ya