Ninja Training Love Lesson

Creator: Heyyo! Man its been a while. I know it was just a few days but I can't help it. I wanna please my readers.

Nomi: We hope you'll love this one.

Randy: Enjoy!/////
********************************
Randy got up for his ninja training. He wore his mask and went straight to the Nomicon.

In the Nomicon.

"Alright ninja. Ready?"

"Ready as I ever be, Nomicon. What are we going to do first?"

"Well, maybe on something you are talented with, flattery."

"What? Flattery? Why?"

"Yes, flattery. The reason is if the victim has even a slight crush on you, you can use it to make them cut off guard. Remember with Theresa?"

"Oh yeah I remember. I was super sorry to her because of that NomiRandy."

Meanwhile with NomiRandy...

"Achoo! Achoo! Who's talking bad about me?!"

Back to the Nomicon.

"Okay, so what to do first?" The ninja ask.

"Well, you're talented why don't you try on me? I'm a hard nut to crack." Nomicon said.

The ninja thought of some words that can flatter him. Nomicon is pretty hard consider he always had a poker face since the very beginning. Then, an idea popped up. Hopefully its good enough.

"Okay then. Nomi, do you know what I love?"

"What?"

"Books. I have one particular favorite book that I hold with me ever since I got it. I really love it."

Nomi looks angry and jealous.

"What is your favorite book?"

Ninja walked to Nomi and made him stare at his blue sapphire eyes. Nomi just stare and blushed.

"You, my sweet ninja Nomicon."

It actually works. Nomi ended up blushing hard and got a slight nosebleed. Ninja panicked.

"Ah! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine..." Nomicon replied while covering his nose. Ninja took notice and smiled a bit with some blushes.

"So, did I flattered you?"

"Yeah you did. Good one too."

Ninja didn't realize that he walk straight to Nomi and kisses him. Nomi took notice but didn't move. Randy noticed and quickly scoot back.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was thinking!"

Nomi however kissed Randy as a sign saying, its okay.

Randy melted into the kiss and continued for quite a while. Looks like they're sleeping in there after 'that' scene.

Meanwhile with NomiRandy.

"Where is Randy? What took him so long? Oh well, more gravy fries for me!"
*******************************
Creator: Yes, they did "that". I'm not gonna do it unless there's like idk 200 comments asking me that. I hope you like it! The flirt is from my head. I know its bad. Screw it!