Extra: New Year Celebration

This is for New Year celebration because I missed Christmas ;v; I hope you enjoy this, it's a long one!  I'm sorry if it's not very gender neutral :( I'm not really used to x reader, so if there's anything wrong with Y/N, you can tell me, I'll fix them! 

BSD characters x Reader, New Year kiss edition 😘

The streets of Yokohama are busy on New Year's Eve, every corner is bright with lights and cheers. Under the beautiful moonlight, and the sparks of fireworks, they all look up to the sky where happiness seems tangible at that moment.

~~~

Dazai Osamu

You and Dazai have chosen to spend the time in a more quiet lodge, also known as Lupin bar. You two have just left the Armed Detective Agency office to find yourselves some time alone, and Lupin has always been the best choice. The bartender serves your drinks and politely leaves the space back for you two to enjoy. It's pleasantly quiet with faint cheers outside occasionally disturb the atmosphere. You take a sip of your drink, savoring the sweet taste before the bitter alcohol fills your tongue.

"Shall we have a toast, Y/N?"

"With pleasure, Dazai."

The glass walls collide with a gentle ring, and you can see those distorted hickory orbs through the reflections of the glass.

"To the stray dogs." You smile.

"No, to you and me." Dazai corrects, to your very own surprise.

As you lower the drink, you're attacked immediately and there is nothing more you could've done to prevent the sudden capture. 

Dazai reaches forwards in a quick pace, not a single moment of hesitation in between as he takes your lips full in. The breath of strong liquor fills your lungs, bitter and burning. Just like him, bitter enough for you to cry, yet burning with the passion that could dry those tears. It's the scent that you love most, because it is his scent.

"To another year, of you and me."

~~~

Nakahara Chuuya

New Year's Eve it is but you're still staying back working late. You can hear people chattering beyond the disclosed space of your office, you're tempted to leave too, but these papers are too important to be cast aside. Even on New Year's Eve.

Finally finished, you turn to read the time - 23:55 PM. You have 5 minutes left before this year end. You grab your belongings, hurrying to the coat rack and swing your anchor gray coat over your shoulders. Upon leaving, you're snatched just the moment you step a foot outside your space. Strong grasp around your body with one hand covering your mouth, his entire body weight keeps you pinned against the wall. All you see are those intense cobalt orbs.

"5... 4..." He starts counting, much to your confusion.

"Mmph...Uu-ahh..." 

"3... 2..."

"...1"

The number falls from his lips onto yours as he guides your body to deepen into the kiss. Passionate, but soft at the same time. The care he barely shows around you all pours into that kiss. There was a small party in his department earlier, but you couldn't smell a single drop of alcohol in his breath. He waited for you to have the first drink of new year.

"Happy New Year, Y/N."

"Happy New Year, Chuuya."

~~~

Nakajima Atsushi

It's the first New Year that he has spent outside the orphanage, and to see the joyous sparks in his eyes, you smile blissfully besides the white haired boy. He's excited, you can see that very clearly, as he takes you to anywhere he could find, walking through the bridges, rowing on the water, and enjoying fireworks on the vast field.