Undecim

"Get him!"

Oh snap.

Rei fell on the ground immobilized with 5 kids on top of her.

"Ah, wait, wait, wait!" She yelled in vain as they tied up her legs and arms.

Rei was impressed, she didn't expect them to got her tied up in just minutes. They've got quite the talent. Rei chuckled as the 5 of them stood up with a very surprised and quite guilty expression.

"Nee-san?..." The kid wearing a yellow cap popped his head out.

"Wow, you kids operated this very well." said Rei who still had her butt on the ground.

"Ah... ah nee-san!! We're sorry!!" 

They all jumped at her again which resulting on another fall. Sakura was hugging Rei's face, eyes glimmered in tears. Shinji, Katsumi and Yuu was trying to untie her, only left it in a bigger mess. Kousuke was the only one still standing with his hands free, yet his cheeks flushed red as he turned his head the other way.

He noticed. Sharp eyes, Kousuke-chan.

"Kousuke-chan, help Shinji-chan untie me." Rei tilted her head to look straight into the younger one's eyes.

"Kousuke-chan." She called again, and he responded by diverting his eyes from her again.

"Ko~u~su~ke~chan~"

"Hmph I know! I know!" And he dove in to get working. 

They managed to tie her up pretty quickly but they didn't seem to know how to undo it as quick. Rei was on the floor for quite a moment waiting for them to release her. She pulled her head back to see the upside down figure of Odasaku leaning against the door frame. His had both hands busied with groceries, he even had the onigiri bag she dropped when the kids made their attack. Rei could only look as the only one who could get her out stood still like a statue while he watched the kids struggled. 

"Tsk tsk, I thought I was the target." Odasaku placed the bags on the ground and stepped forward to take on the job of releasing the poor girl.

"No, we will untie nee-san!" Kousuke exclaimed just when Odasaku crouched down next to him.

And they did, it didn't take them much longer with Kousuke's help. He traced back to the knots on the ropes around her hands. Shinji and Katsumi worked on the ankles while Sakura and Yuu followed Odasaku to put the bags on the bed.

"Nee-san got hurt." Kousuke mumbled as Rei sat up. 

She carefully pulled the sleeve down over her palms to hide the bandages around her left arm. She didn't need a cast but the injury wasn't fully healed. None of the injuries were fully healed but she didn't want to alarm anyone by wrapping her entire body in bandages. The blue dress fell just at her calves as she stood up. The length was perfect to cover the bandages around her thigh, but Kousuke also saw that earlier.

"Even Sakunosuke-san hasn't seen that. Good observation, Kousuke-chan." Rei whispered and gently patted the kid on the head. Though the boy still sulked.

Rei got up from the ground and immediately she smiled. Odasaku reached for the cake as she gave him the signal. 

"Nee-san and nii-san have a present for everyone!" She nudged Oda as he held the cake to the front.

"Waaaaa~ cake!"

All 5 kids ran to him with such cheerful smiles, but they were rather too excited for the cake and somehow managed to knock Oda off the ground.

"Ahhhhh the cake!"

=====

"Goodnight, Kousuke."