Triginta Duo

A/N: another nsfw chapter. This one scares me tbh lol.

~~~~~

Should I have done it differently?

Golden eyes set on the outer view, the midnight blue sky. He breathed in a lungful of tobacco smoke, then french inhaled to have the taste lingered in his lungs longer. He hummed a song, one that his father said was his parents' love song. The tunes were calming, were nostalgic, it in all perfectly fitted them both.

Kane remembered laughing with his father in the living room, saying that he would play this song to his wife one day.

He had only realized recently that he would never have one, a wife that is. He knew his sins and he knew no one would be forgiving of them enough to be his wife. There hadn't been an exception and frankly he wasn't expecting anything or anyone at all, which saved him the time and effort of dealing with more unnecessary things in his life.

But he whistled this song every time he felt overwhelmed, it had a calming effect to him since it reminded him of his parents. It was his favorite song, it was also his parents'. 

If I did, would it really make any difference?

Kane put out the smoke on the ash tray next to him and stepped back inside his suite. The air conditioner sent the tobacco scent across the room, waking up the person on his bed. Eyes opening up slowly, she sat up against the headboard without a single drape over her exposed body.

"You were smoking?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I had a long day." He replied, sitting down next to her.

She swung her arms over his shoulders, gently pulling him closer to her body, leaning on his broad back and nibbling on his ear.

"Let me help you release the stress." Her hand moved down his crotch.

Kane pulled quickly on the female's arm and she fell in his lap in a swift move. Those golden eyes set on only her, big palm took a firm grip of the nape of her neck, keeping her down.

"Be my guest."

He let his back fall against the headboard as the other one took him fully in her mouth. Deep moans and nasty sucks echoed in the dark room where moonlight could barely enter. She went in deeper, involuntarily though, as his grasp pushed her down harder until he could hear her gagging, barely breathing properly. Moans turned into cries, he kept on going even when she was tapping on his body.

"I haven't cum, you're not getting off until I cum."

She should've been used to it, ever since the beginning he had stated that there would be no safe word or gesture, he would not stop until he felt like it was enough. She agreed to it, it was on her.

"You look beautiful." He said between gasps.

Even though she was a mess.

"M-master!"

"Do not call me master. You're not allowed." Kane's grip tightened around the girl's neck.

As if he was punishing her for the name, Kane flipped over with hands grabbing the headboard, forcefully thrusting into her mouth.

"Arg! Ah... ha...ha...hahh..."

He cum, the semen spilled out of her mouth as she coughed up gagging.

Kane exhaled with the heaviest breath he had been holding in.

"Tell me your name. And don't spill one more drop on my sheets."