Sex

Though with a broken leg, Nakahara Chuuya was always seen wandering around the training room at a very specific time of the day. Well, even with a broken leg he could still walk like nothing was broken at all, with an additional red glow around him of course.

He could hear the pants coming from the room, and sometimes he would catch a faint groan of pain. Chuuya was close to busting in. To be frank, he did break the door down, but hadn't step a foot in, yet.

"Chuuya-kun?..." She made out his name in between heavy breaths.

"Hi, Chuuya." Her mentor said his greetings.

"Enough, Dazai. She's done for today."

Chuuya entered the room and took the girl out as soon as he finished talking. In the sole surprise, Rei let him take her out without protest. Well, half way out, before Dazai interrupted.

"She's still in the middle of the training, you're interfering her work."

If Chuuya could walk in and take her, Dazai could do just the same to stop him. The brunette managed to take a hold of the other hand of the girl, yanking her back to him. Rei fell aimlessly but yet where she landed was soft. She found herself in the arms of the one who just literally knocked her off her feet moments ago.

In these kind of situations, the one getting the most of inconvenience was none other than the in-between, also known as, Rei.

"Have you been cleaning your ears? I said, she is done."

"While I said she is not, she will not step a foot outside this room."

"Is that a challenge, Dazai?"

"Do you think you can do much with that leg, Chuuya?"

Well, that escalated quick.

Rei was sandwiched between the two, she could sense the rage from both of them. Oya, Oya, this is going to escalate way quicker if I don't do anything. Rei turned her eyes from Dazai to Chuuya, then from Chuuya to Dazai.

"Ah...how about..."

Both of them set their gaze on her. Ah... Her heartbeat seemed to be what escalated the quickest at the moment.

"How about what?" Dazai was the first to ask after the prolonged pause started to annoy him.

"How about Dazai-kun speeds up the training, I'll try to finish it in 20 minutes. And Chuuya-kun waits till I finish?" Her face lit up like starlight, shining brighter under the dim lights inside.

"No, I won't wait for another second." Chuuya's face twisted into a frown.

"It's not gonna be 20 minutes."

The other one stepped back, he expanded the space between them as the smirk stretched on his lips.

"Rei, if you manage to beat me within the next 5 minutes, I'll let you go with that hat rack."

"Who are you calling hat rack you mackerel!" Chuuya was close to jumping in but Rei stopped him quick enough.

One usually felt happy to be let off soon at work, but this job wasn't like any other. This time it won't be any easy.

The girl didn't utter a word, she sped right to the male. The quicker she moved the better she could sense the energy surge. It flowed in her veins, switching from parts to parts as she controlled them.

But like she thought, this time wasn't like any other.

Dazai fired at her, two shots in a close range. In a state of shock, she didn't notice one of the bullets had hit her on the shoulder. Chuuya dove forward to catch her in just the same state of mind, shocked.