Quattuordecim

"Elise-chan! Please stop!" 

Rei did not expect her day to start with a call to Mori's office. And she most certainly didn't expect to see Mori chasing Elise around the office of the Port Mafia's Boss upon entering either. Mori tried all his might but he couldn't catch the little child running around in just her undergarments. Clothes scattered on the floor, dresses and skirts, colorful tops and pants. Rei was ordered to pick out an outfit for the beautiful blonde running towards her.

"Redhead! Help me! Rintarou-!" Elise hid behind Rei's back.

The redhead looked up to see Mori in visible sweats, heavy breathing resulted from running around the office. In his hands were a red dress with rims bore a deeper shade of scarlet. This Mori was the side he exposed only when that kid behind her was around. And she thought he wouldn't show it to anyone but that kid.

"Elise-chan, look at this dress, look at these details. Elise-chan will look amazing in it!"

Elise gripped tighter onto Rei's shirt. "It's not that I don't like pretty clothes. It's that I hate Rintarou's desperate attempts."

Rei looked back at the kid with wide eyes while the child let out a 'Hmph!'. One thing she never understood about Mori was that even though Elise was his ability, he let the girl resent him so much. 

Rei picked up a blue dress on the floor and turned to Elise with eyes creased into a grin.

"How about this one, Elise-chan?"

The little girl looked at the blue shade of the dress, then decided to once again refused the offer. Rei dropped the dress immediately but the smile was still on her lips. "Yea, I don't think blue suits you either."

Rei turned to Mori this time, she held out her hand and he placed the red dress in her palm. She calmly stood up and threw the dress on the ground just like every other piece of clothing in there. 

"Let's have a some tryouts, Elise-chan! We have all the clothes here for a fashion show!"

Those big blue eyes brightened up almost instantly as the small girl ran around looking for clothes. This one, that one she pointed and even tried to put them on herself. Rei trailed behind the kid as she jumped here and there.

"How do I look?" The kid swung around in a pink top and a white skirt.

"Mhm...cute. But can be cuter." Rei rubbed her chin and nudged Mori.

"Find a mirror, she needs to see herself in the dress." Rei whispered to the man and he nodded immediately.

Mori sneaked to the other side of the room while the kid was busy picking out clothes again. Rei would stand up to cover Mori while he moved the mirror, and lucky for her when Elise didn't notice a thing. The kid tried on some more outfits, and even herself didn't like how it looked on her. And once Mori finished, Rei picked up the red dress she threw down moments ago and held it right in front of Elise's eyes.

"You haven't tried this one, Elise-chan."

The smile on Rei's face was soft and caring, she showed affection towards this child even though she was just an ability. Gazing into those blackish orbs, Elise couldn't hold her spoiled self for long. 

She almost gave in and tried on the dress, but it was Mori's twinkling eyes and happy face across from Elise that made the kid blow her top again.

"Rintarou!I will not try it on!" 

Rei's attempt failed miserably as she caught the child's hair flew past her in a second. Elise ran around the office again, this time she ran and threw those clothes everywhere, making it even harder to catch the kid. Rei thought to herself if it wasn't Mori who asked then she would've consumed this kid long ago.