Chapter 4: Mina is surprised...

Mina Pov

"Hmph, does she think she can fight me. Poor her, until now she would be as good as dead. Even if she can fight, she would be badly injured and couldn't come to university for a month or so". Then, I saw something I never imagined. Rosè was still alive and she didn't even had a scratch. I was surprised. How did she survive? I felt a chill down my spine. I don't know why.....

Rosè Pov

After beating the men, I went to class. As I walked in, Mina was surprised to see me in one piece. Well, she should be surprised. 

Then I walked to her and whispered in her ear, "Surprised to see me alive hmm. You thought I was dead. Haha, sweetheart I won't die so easily". She replied while stuttering, "S-s-so w-hat if u survived, u were lucky this time. Next time it won't be as simple as today".

Then I went to my seat. Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo asked me what happened. So, I told them everything. Jennie said," how can she so Inhumane". Lisa also said," Yeah how can she do this." Jisoo also said the same thing and agreed with them. I calmed them down. I told them I can beat them. It's fine. No need to worry.

Jennie's Pov

I thought, how can Mina be a human. First, she bullied Lisa, now she sent a gang of men to Rosè. If Rosie didn't know how to fight just what could have happened. Mina is really heartless.

Third person's Pov

Now it was time for the dance class. Rosè and her members went to the dance practice room.....

 Rosè and her members went to the dance practice room

Dancing Class