Chapter 9: The Performance

Taehyung's Pov

So after meeting Rosie, we danced together since it was time for dancing. Then, we started talking about our interests, etc. Unexpectedly we had the same interests in arts and music. Rosie is really different, Now that I talked to her. It seems we have gotten pretty close. And she is quite straight-forward so she easily tells me if she doesn't like something. I really like this quality of hers.

Rosé's Pov

After meeting V, we talked a lot and got along pretty well. Then, it was time for the dance. So I and V danced together. By the way, he was a great dancer. After having a long conversation we went to our rooms to rest. It's unfortunate that I couldn't see V without the mask. Anyway, I went to the dorm and we all started talking about our partners. Lisa told, that her partner is pretty handsome. Jennie said, she got lucky and Kai was her partner. Well seems like Jennie is quite lucky to get Kai.

After talking, we all started watching some movies, dramas, etc. It was around 12:00, we went to sleep. At 7:00 am, we all woke up and got ready. Then, headed to the University to see what exam we will have.

At the entrance, I saw V who was wearing the same mask as the masquerade. I went and greeted him. He also returned my greetings. After that, we got the challenge or you can practical exam for the 2nd day. Since for the first day, we had a masquerade ball.

We had to do a cover of a song or compose it. So we both went and started working on it. I decided to do a cover of Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi, while V composed his song called "Winter Bear". When it was V's turn to sing, he sang the song beautifully. It was a mesmerizing performance. Then, it was my turn.

Taehyung's Pov

Rosie looks quite focused on the song. Even though it's a cover she is singing like it's her own song. Her performance is so fascinating. I love it. Especially, how she portrays her emotions while singing the song. It's beautiful. Seems like she was born to be a singer. Her voice is as clear as a crystal. Her voice is pretty seductive as well. She is like a perfect girl.

Rosé's Pov

After singing V praised me a lot. I told him I'm not that great. He is just way too nice. "You sing quite well too V. I mean your deep voice. Literally, when you sang winter bear, Your breath-taking performance sent a chill up my spine", I said. V got shy and blushed. Aww, he is so cute.

For the 2nd day, we had to dance in our groups. So I and the members danced to 16 shots. 

V danced in his group. He and his members danced to Blood, sweat, and tears their own song.

For the 4th day, we had a break. For the  5th, 6th, and 7th day we had written exams. In this 1 week, I feel like I and V have gotten extremely close. We literally became best friends. It was quite a good experience. But sadly I didn't know who is V..........

Taehyung's Pov 

As I watched Rosie perform, I had no words to describe how enthralled I was. She was breathtaking. Even though she is new, she performs as if she has been doing this for years. I'm impressed.

After the performances, I went back to the dorm.....