Chapter 14: The Meeting + The Heartbreak

Rosé's Pov

After talking with my mom, I went to meet K. Since he sent me that letter and all that. I went to the location he sent me. There was an alley in front of me which was quite dark and narrow. I went through it and saw a coffee shop in front. I thought who would make a coffee shop here. My original plan is to talk and work things out with K. I don't plan to use violence unless he forces me to.

As I went into the coffee shop K's men checked me and took away my weapons. I went inside and saw K, he was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face, I went and sat in front of him. Then we started talking.....

K: Greetings. Nice to meet you.

Rosé: Forget the formalities and come to the main point. what's the reason you invited me here?

K: Oh seems like my future wife is quite impatient, I am already starting to like you.

Rosé: Agh Shut up Please. I know what happened between your father and my mom. It was actually your father's fault. Why did he kill my Grandparents?

K: Hah only my father's fault so who told your mother to run away with a Dog.

Rosé: How dare you insult my father. My dad is at least a thousand times better than your dad. It was your dad who raped many innocent women, he killed many people, and now you are claiming he was the victim. huh

K: Shut Up You Bitch

Rosé: Indeed like father like son, your father was a jerk and now you are following his dirty footsteps. 

K tried to hit me but I dodged it. Then, I decided to leave

K: U want to leave not so fast.

He whistled and 20 men in black appeared. They started fighting me. But little did they know I can finish them in minutes even without weapons. I finally beat all of them and left.

Just who is this K. I get it you want to revenge for your father but it clearly was your family's fault. When I fought his men they were not ordinary, even though I managed to win against his men, they were quite skillful. Even the elite men in my organization will have a hard time fighting them. I got worried and went back to the base. I started training the men in my base. 

Lisa's Pov

"Just what happened to Rosie, why did she suddenly take a leave", said Jennie. "She may have her problems," said Jisoo. "Let's just hope that she replies to our messages," I said. 
Rosie I hope that you are safe. Wherever you are.

After 2 days I faced the biggest nightmare of my life.

It all began when I went back to my house I saw...

MY step sister Seulgi sitting on Sehun's lap. She said, " Sehun, you did well. I never thought you would help me. Now you are officially my boyfriend." Sehun said, " Thanks Babe *while kissing Seulgi's cheek*. That Lisa girl isn't worth me. She thought I'm her knight in shining armor. Pfft haha is she a 5-year-old? Man, she is so dumb to think I would love someone like her. I mean she isn't even comparable to your feet babe".

When I heard this, I went in and shouted, "Seulgi you already have everything, why did you even steal him from me. Your mother killed my mother, you have father's love, the whole company what else do you want??? *while breaking down in tears*.

Seulgi laughed sarcastically and said, " My dear sister Sehun doesn't even love you and you claim I stole him."

Sehun said, "Lisa you really make me sick. Firstly you don't have anything that Seulgi has. Second, you are not worth my love."

I slapped Sehun on the face and said, " Jerk you are not worth my love." Seulgi grabbed me by my hair and said, "You don't have the right to hit him".

I left and went to a bar to drink my worries away...

Sehun I thought you loved me, ho--w- could you I-i-ii, I began crying. Why just why did you betray me. SEHUN AH I loved you. I love you so much. even if you wanted to cheat on me why did you cheat on me with her, just why with her. Sehun are you happy now playing with my feelings, cheating on me, I hate you...