Chapter 5: Mini Dance Competition

Rosè pov

Now, it's time for our dance class. I've heard the other students saying that our dance teacher is a bit stingy and she always gives harsh comments. Well, we'll get to know her when we meet her. Plus we shouldn't judge a person based on rumors. 

I and my members went to the dance practice room. Our dance teacher is Miss Chungha. She told us that we will have a mini competition between the girl groups and boy groups.

When it was our turn we performed YONCE by Beyonce.

After our performance, Miss Chungha said that she had no words to describe how amazing our performance was. She praised us a lot. The other girl groups were quite jealous of us. 

Twice Performance

When it was Twice's (Mina's group) turn to perform, Miss Chungha didn't like their performance much because it was way too girly and the moves were simple.

After the girl groups, it was time for the boy groups to perform, Unfortunately, we could only watch EXO's performance since our class was over.

EXO Performance

Jennie's Pov

When I saw EXO perform it was incredible, especially Kai. He is incredibly handsome and how he dances is so fascinating. He even performed a solo at the start of their song love shot. At that time he was so hot. He was so sexy. When I watched him perform I don't know why my heart skipped a beat.

Kai Pov

We saw a new girl group (BlackPink) perform. Their performance was a blast. Especially the girl named Jennie, she was gorgeous. I really loved her. I don't know why but thinking about her makes my heart beat faster.

Everyone thanks a lot for 100 reads.