S2 Ch 44: Thank You, Rosie

Few Months passed...

At first, everyone was depressed regarding that woman's matter. But later the atmosphere got better, everyone accepted the fact.

Time for Tae's birthday approached...

Rosé's Pov

After the whole Tae's stepmom incident I went to Tae's real mother.

"Good Morning Aunty, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, seems like you completed the deal," she said. "Yup, so now will you go back," I said.

"Well since you did it then how can I reject you," she said. "Thank you, By the way, aunty if you don't mind can you do me a favor," I said. "Sure what is it?" she asked.

"Well, you see Tae's birthday is coming up so can you tell me what I should give him," I said.

"Hmm you know you can give him yourself," she said. "Aunty please don't joke," I said shyly.

"Awww~ seems like my little daughter-in-law is shy," she said. 

"Aunty!! I want you to help not make fun of me," I said. "Ok, I won't, Hmm there is one thing," she said. 

"What is it?" I asked. "If you wanna give him something, give the thing you think you would want for him," she said.

"Hmm Like something by which he would remember me," I said. "Yup," she said.

"Ok then, I'll think about it, Anyway Aunty when you wanna go home," I asked.

"Well it's up to you whenever you want," she said. "Since Tae's birthday is in a few days, How about I take you then?" I asked. "As you say my daughter-in-law," she said.

Tae's Birthday came, we all surprised him and he cut the cake. 

I hadn't thought of any gift till now. Then a thought came to my mind...

All the lights went out and there was a pretty angel sitting near the piano singing for her beloved.

Her song 

After the performance, Taehyung came to me and said, "This is the best gift I have ever received thank you," 

"My sweet little Taehyung the gift is still not over," I said and went. I went to get Taehung's mom.

After entering with her I went to Taehyung and his father and said, "Mr. Kim and Tae, This woman...," Before I could say something tears began forming in Tae's mother's eyes and she hugged Tae and shared a beautiful kiss with his father.

"Ha Yoon Ah you are still alive, I-i I'm sorry," said Tae's father. "Uhm It's fine, You should thank this girl here if it weren't for her I wouldn't have gotten back," Tae's mother said while looking at me.

"Yes you are right, Thank you, Rosie," Tae's father said.

After the party finished, Tae took me to the garden and said, "Rosie, thank you, I never thought my mother would be alive, you truly make my life a thousand times better," he said.

"Taehyung it was by luck that I met her, No need to thank me, You know if you really wanna thank me why don't you marry me," I said.

"Are you proposing me?" He said, "Maybe, maybe not," I said. 

He wrapped his hands around my waist and said, "My love even if you don't propose to me I'll always be yours," Then he kissed me and I returned his kiss.

The starry night sky, a beautiful garden, and a pair of lovers sharing a heartfelt kiss, what could be more beautiful than this, I truly am jealous of this loving couple.