Chapter 10: The Conversation

Taehyung's Pov

 I went back to the dorm, I saw all my members were talking about the performances, the groups, etc. so I joined them. 

Their Conversation

Jungkook: Hyung, did you watch the girl named Rosie performance. She was sick dude. She is hot plus her voice is so good and well let's not talk about her dance. Damn, she is an all-rounder. 

RM:  yeah! isn't she Taehyung's partner. Man, he is lucky.

Jin: He sure is. By the way, Rosie is actually Rosé. She is in Jisoo's group BlackPink.

Suga: Ah that Jisoo your childhood friend and crush.

Jin: You...

All the other members are like *OOhhhhh* 

Taehyung: Jungkook and Namjoon Hyung sorry to say this but Rosie's mine. So please get yourselves some other girl. *says in an annoyed tone*

RM and JK: Oo seems like someone's jealous.

All the members start teasing Taehyung. Taehyung gets annoyed and goes to his room.

Jimin: Seems like our taetae is angry

Jhope: Well he will be fine don't worry. By the way, you were talking about Jisoo's group.

JIn: yah! Jisoo's mine u'know

Jhope: She is not my type. I'm interested in the main dancer Lisa. I think she is my type.

*ohhhh* all members say together

Jimin: Seems like 3 of us are gonna have a girlfriend soon.

After the conversation, everyone went to sleep.

Rosé's pov

After the performance, I went back to my dorm. we all started talking.

The Conversation

Lisa: Ugh! I'm so tired. I hate exams.

Jennie: Same. But I spent a lot of time with Kai so it was fun.

Rosé: Duhh of course it would be fun for you, for the whole week you lived with Kai. 

Jisoo:  Who knows what could have happened in this 1 week. You know what I mean

Jennie: Ugh stop it u all

Lisa:  We are only stating the facts. Agh, why are you so lucky. Here I didn't even get to live with my partner.

Jennie: *oooh* seems like someone has a crush

Lisa: It's not a crush though but he's super handsome and well you know my type.

Rosé: My dear Lisa that's what you call a crush. I didn't know you would like someone so soon.

Jisoo: yah, I'm the oldest and don't even have a boyfriend and here you all have one.

Rosé: Unnie You do have someone you like. Remember that Jin, your crush for the past 10 years.

Jisoo: You.. how do you know him *says in a surprised tone*

Lisa: We all know it. we read your diary.

Jisoo: You all are gonna die today.

Jennie: Duh it's fine, we are like sisters we won't tell him.

Jisoo: Thanks only Jennie is the sensible one. btw Lisa who is your partner?

Lisa: I don't know. 

Rosé: oh you all have a crush and 1 has a boyfriend, poor me who is single.

Jennie: yeah you only talk like this we all know u like V

Rosé: I-i-ii don't like him besides he is just my best friend.

Jisoo: yeah yeah we all know the truth.

Lisa: Ok fine everyone let's go to sleep now. It's pretty late.

Jennie: Yeah you are right. Goodnight.

Everyone went to sleep.