S2 Ch 20: Carrying out the plan

Author's Note: I'm so happy that Rosie's solo teaser came out, it was unexpected and her voice only in 2 lines we could feel all the emotions of sadness, hatred, love so much. Let's support her everyone.

After this, the training started.

Rosé's Pov 

We all went to the training grounds which were near us and we started training. 

Lisa was pretty comfortable with J-hope so I guess that worked out well. I went to my side and started training Jennie and Jisoo. First, I taught them the basics for fighting like taught them how to kick and punch properly. They did know how to fight but their moves were predictable.

After the basics, I made them learn some advanced moves. then, I started the gun shooting training. I taught them how to stand in the right position plus how to aim. They did pretty well for beginners. In a short span of time, they learned a lot and can protect themselves better now.

Lisa's Pov

So today I started training with Jhope. I really wanted to train with Rosie but it's fine. 

We started training and I was very bad at everything. Jhope suffered a lot to teach me but surprisingly he was very patient with me. He is so kind. After learning the basics and some advanced moves, we started gun shooting.

 I didn't stand in a straight upright position and was scared to hold the gun. So Jhope came behind me he wrapped his hands on my waist, then from one hand, he helped me in holding the gun. His one hand was on my waist and the other hand was on the gun's handle with mine. 

Agh, why is my heart beating so fast? it's like my heart will jump out any second and why am I feeling hot. I started blushing and was looking at him. 

"Lisa I know I'm handsome but we should practice now," he said while smirking. 

I-ii wasn't L-looking-g at you, I said while being flustered and was embarrassed. 

"Yeah yeah. Ok, so you have to shoot the gun like that," said Jhope. "it's so hard". *I whined*

"No need to play cute you have to do it". He said

"agh fine, I shot the bullet and he said, "I did well for a beginner."

Rosé's Pov 

After 1 week our training session ended and we started carrying out the plan

There were 3 places: 1) the casino 2) the hotel 3) the factory

We all had the needed gear and all wore Bluetooth earphones so that we can talk. 

My group went to the casino, Lisa's group went to the hotel, while the last group went to the factory.

Jisoo's Pov

We all went to the factory. The factory was an easy place, so we were lucky and got everything under control since there was less security.

Firstly, we paired each other in 2 pairs. I and Jin were together while Jungkook and Suga went together. The factory was an oil factory so our plan is to blow it up. 

We all have some time bombs. We have to place them all over the factory and then leave. I and jin started working on placing the bombs. Jungkook and Suga also did their part. After this, we placed the bombs all over the factory and started the bomb timer. We went out and saw the magnificent view of the oil factory being blown. then we informed everyone that we have done the task.

Lisa's Pov

The hotel is a pretty dangerous place. Here K's men bring women and sell them. The extremely beautiful women are sent to K. Those poor women get raped and none of them has returned alive. K is truly heartless. K's men torture the women a lot. 

We planned that I and Jennie should disguise as one of those women and go. But the guys said it's really dangerous but we did it anyway. 

But here is where the problem began. I was chosen as the woman to serve K. I and Jennie were shocked.......