S2 Ch 36: Watching a Movie Together

Rosé's Pov

After some time Tae's attitude changed towards me. Tae began picking me up every morning, we had lunch together and he even dropped me home. Rumors started in the company that I and Tae are dating secretly. That day Tae's fiancee came to visit him with Tae's stepmother. They went to Tae's office and Tae said to me to go and make some coffee. 

When I went in I saw Tzuyu clinging to Tae. Ugh, I was frustrated. I intentionally went near her and spilled the hot coffee on her and said, "Oh I'm sorry My hand slipped."

Tae started giggling. Tae's stepmother came to me and wanted to slap me but I grabbed her hand and pushed her. 

Tae was really happy and I was glad he was happy. His stepmother bullied Tae a lot when he was a child so I want Tae to be happy and forget that cruel past.

His stepmother shouted, " KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU BRING SUCH A FIESTY WOMAN TO YOUR OFFICE AS YOUR SECRETARY, IMMEDIATELY FIRE HER."

Tae said, "I'm sorry mother but I am the CEO, you have no right to tell me who I should fire."

My heart began pounding as he defended. Tae I know you still love me just why don't you admit it.

After this little fight, I took Tae to a restaurant to eat something. "Tae I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I said while acting cute.

"It's fine, It's not your fault," he said. "~Tae~ umm you know well....," I said. "What is it?" he asked.

"Tae well you see, I don't have a place to live so umm can I live with you please~," I said.

"Oh really, the heir of the Park Corporation doesn't have a place to stay in. Nice try but you can't, he said.

"Yah why are you so cold," I said while pouting.

"Fine You can stay for a while," he said. "Ah you are the best Tae," I said while hugging him. Tae began blushing.

After having dinner, I said to Tae to move my luggage. My luggage was all set in his house. Yes, I did it. Now I'm living in his house. Seducing him will be much easier.

At night.....

I and Tae are watching a horror movie, my original plan is to act scared and throw myself in his arms.

while watching the movie...

"Tae I'm scared.." I said and hugged him. "Oh really, the mafia queen is scared," he said.

"Yah I'm also a human, I can also be scared," I said. "Yeah Yeah, as if I would believe you," he said.

"Taehyung, you know why I'm doing right," I said. "Of course I know," he said and came close to me and then whispered in my ear, "You wanna seduce me right but sadly I'm not an easy target you know" 

"You, agh whatever I'm going to sleep," I said and got up. Tae grabbed my hand and pulled me. I was sitting on his lap and then he said while hugging me from the back, "Sweetheart, you can't run away"

I faced him and said, "You don't want me to leave right, cuz you are scared"

"Whatever just watch the movie," he said. "Tae I know you are scared just admit it," I said.

He remained silent. As the movie proceeded Tae's grip on my waist tightened and he buried his head on my back while shivering.

"Who said I am not scared huh," I said. He did not answer. I started worrying. I turned off the TV and faced him. I said, "Tae I have closed the movie, open your eyes,"

He didn't answer. "Yah Tae, what happened," I said. "Are you okay," I said.