S2 Ch: 30 Physical Torture is nothing compared to emotional torture

Lisa's Pov

We called the boys(BTS) over and told them what happened. they were all surprised.

"She really cheated on him," said Jungkook. 

"Well, what can we say? I didn't expect that from her" said Jimin. "Who knows who is that Sungjae guy," said RM. 

"Guys what if he is blackmailing Rosie," said Jennie.

"I don't think that I mean Rosie seemed happy with him," said Jisoo. 

"Just what is happening. btw where is Taehyung Oppa?" I said. 

"From the moment Rosie said to break up with him, he has locked himself in his room," said Jhope. "We hope he is okay," said Jisoo.

After talking for a while, BTS left since they had work to do. 

Rosé's Pov

"Are you happy now? I did what you said," I said angrily.

 "Woah don't get angry what did I do, you are only doing this to save him, damn your love is so pathetic and on the other side, he is thinking you betrayed him. hahaha" K said.

I couldn't bear any more of his nonsense so I went back to my room and slammed the door.

K has been getting on my nerves lately. I think it's time to start carrying out the plan...

It's been six months and I'm still with K. I think I'll never be able to escape his grasp. I went down to have dinner with K. then, I came back to my room.

After a while, K came into my room. He started coming near me. I stepped backward but couldn't anymore since there was a wall. K pinned me to the wall and forced a kiss upon me.

I pushed him away and said," WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" 

He said, "Sweetheart we will be married soon so why are acting so weird." I went and slapped him but that was the time when I was done for. 

K grabbed me from my hair and started dragging me. We reached the stairs he dragged me forcefully and my knees got hurt. 

He kept dragging me till we reached somewhere...

I couldn't see anything since it was quite dark. When I saw a beam of light I saw the place. it was a dungeon. There were many men who were raping innocent women. There were animals who ate the remains of those women. I was scared and began shivering.

K said, "Bitch this is your punishment whenever you dare to oppose me I'll make your life hell."

He threw me in a cell where there were around 5 men. The men were laughing. K said, "do whatever you want to do to her," and left. I was tied on a chair the men approached me.

They came close. One man started licking my neck. I was disgusted.

Then someone killed those men. I saw it was K. He said, "Nevermind, ill deal with you myself."

He took me to the cell with wolves and threw me into their cage. The wolves came around me and ripped my clothes. I was extremely injured. K just watched the wolves as they bit me. How can a person be so inhumane?

After some time, K took me back to my room. He called the doctor and said them to treat me. I said in a weak state, "seems like you completed your purpose, you made me leave my loved ones and also made my life hell," then, I passed out.

After I woke up, my injuries were better. And K didn't pester me for some time. 

Whenever I would make K angry he would always punish me in different ways. I was physically hurt a lot. One day, he let the wolves eat my flesh. that day was very painful but it was not as painful as leaving Tae.

Then, the time for our wedding came.....