S2 Ch 40: The Dark Seal

Rosé's Pov

"But that was something I wish I never did, because of me Taehyung grew up without a mother," he said.

"I really loved her but I was afraid that she would be hurt. She was a soft and delicate lady. I didn't want her to be dragged into my fights. When I got threatened I had no choice, I had to leave her. After sometime when Tae went to look for her, I got the news she died. I was devastated, I wished at that moment that I would have never divorced her," he continued.

"Uncle, you know sometimes we think that for protecting our loved ones we should push them away, but that is the mistake, unfortunately, I also did the same mistake," I said.

"You are right, Dear the reason I am telling you this is that I want you to always make Taeyung happy, I know that I'm not a good father but still I hope that he will be happy," he said.

"Uncle, your love for Taehyung is a lot it's just you don't express, and don't worry I'll make sure he is always happy," I said.

"Thank you, dear daughter, now shall we go and please start calling me dad," he said.

"Sure Dad," I said.

We both went out and Tae's father said he has approved our relationship. I'm really happy.

I told Taehyung about our conversation, He got a little sad when we talked about his mother. I comforted him, we went back home and Tae and I slept since we were tired.

After some time...

"Taehyung I'm going back to Australia, there is some issue in the company that I have to solve," I said. 

"Babe can I go with you please," He said. "Tae I would love that but you have a job as a CEO, don't worry I'll be back soon," I said

I went to the airport. 

At home...

"Eomma Appa I'm back," I shouted as soon as I entered my house.

"Welcome back dear," my mother said.

"Eomma, I missed you so much," I said while hugging my mom. "Rosie, should we now start the talk," my father said. "Honey she just came back and you are starting to talk about business," my mother said. 

"Eomma it's fine, come on Appa let's talk," I said. I went to my father's study so we can talk. 

"Rosie, you may know about the dark seal," my father said. "Yeah dad but isn't it just a myth," I said. 

"At first I also thought that but it's not just a myth, There have been rumors that many people have died in the search of the dark seal," he said. "Dad is it related to the underworld?" I asked.

"You are right, I researched a bit and got to know about it, The one who knows the way of the dark seal is a woman, many people approached her for the way but no one has succeeded," he said.

"So how can someone succeed," I asked.

"People say that everyone is put under a test, no one has yet passed the test," he said.

"Dad the dark seal isn't it the seal for the underworld," I said. 

"Yes you are right, it is the seal for the underworld, the one who has it will be known as the king of the underworld, the underworld doesn't only have mafias, there are many other people too like thugs and many more, The king of the underworld can stop illegal things from happening too, so this a good chance for you," he said.

"So you want me to retrieve it right," I said. "Yup," he said. "Okay dad I'm in," I said.

After this, I went to the dark city, which is the capital city of the underworld

The dark city is a place full of criminals, every sort of person is here whether evil or good.