S2 Ch 46: Love Is War

Tae's Pov

This-s What have I done, No

I ran outside and shouted Rosie's name but I was too late she had already left. I fell on my knees and started crying.

I never wanted to do this but when Tzuyu said that I couldn't hold back my anger. All those past memories that haunted me for years started haunting me again. I was helpless. I was a victim of anger.

Why did I do that, Just why?

Rosé's Pov

Taehyung I never thought you would think like this and believe Tzuyu, Why did it have to turn this way. Taehyung Today I wanted to tell you that I-i, 

I was pregnant. You were going to be a father. But just because of this small misunderstanding our relationship was ruined.

I thought we would be a happy family and have a child but this all was just my mere imagination.

Tae's Pov

"Taehyung, Open the door, What Happened," my mother said while knocking on the door.

"Just Leave Me Alone," I said. "OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW," she shouted.

I opened it and let her in. "What Happened and Where is Rosie?" she asked.

"Mom, we have broken up," I said. "What do you mean by breaking up? Tell me what happened between you and her," she said.

"I-i I accused her of something and it was false, and we had a really big fight," I said.

"What did you accuse her of?" she asked. "Tzuyu showed me some fake photos of her with men and I accused her that she... slept with them," I said.

"WHAT?!!" my mother shouted.

"ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT MIND?! HOW CAN YOU?"

"I know I'm wrong," I said. "Taehyung this is not just about you being right or wrong, it's about Rosie's character, I'm disappointed in you, As my son how could you not know what kind of a person she is," she said. "You deserve this Kim Taehyung," my mother said and left.

I know this, I was wrong if only I hadn't believed in Tzuyu. 

Rosé's Pov

Seems like my life is shattered in pieces.  

Why is love so heart-throbbing, Why is my fate so ill-fated?

Thought we could be together forever as one, But this all seemed to be my pathetic fantasy

That day when you believed in her and accused me, everything was finished

Our trust was completely broken, You chose her, You left me in despair, 

Tell me what shall I do, when I'm heartbroken and alone

Life sometimes doesn't go as you want, Love doesn't seem to come your way

When you feel you are the happiest person but suddenly from being the happiest you become the saddest

Have you ever felt it? Have you ever felt when the person whom you love the most doubt you?

I have felt it all, Now I know why, 

"Love is war, bloodless though it leaves you in scars, the more you spend, the more you lose,"

My love is ruined. I'm drowning in my emotions. 

Sometimes it's hard to know just what's our destiny, 

I remember when he and I were together, I was feeling like I was at the top of the world, It felt as if I was the person with the most love, Now that he is gone it feels as if I have fallen when you fall from the top to the bottom, it hurts, 

Why does it hurt so much? Just why am I so lonely?

When I want someone there is no one there for me

I'm tired of life, I'm so weak

This pain is killing me, Little by little I'm being murdered by this anguish.

Well, I was a fool to think I would be happy and we would be together, these all memories will be buried deep down in my heart.