S2 Ch 50: Satisfy me~!?

Rosé's Pov

Note: Drunksé in your area!!!

"Rosie you are stumbling more than me and saying this," said Lisa

"Yah Lalisa don't mess with me," I shouted. As I walked without looking I bumped into someone.

"Rosie what are you doing here," he said. "Get out, who are you, I wanna go home," I said. 

"Hobi, you take Lisa home, I'll deal with Rosie," he said. 

"As you say TaeTae," J hope said and left with Lisa. "You are Taehyung, I hate you," I said while hitting his chest.

Taehyung grabbed my hands and started kissing them. "Roseanne just give me a chance, will you," he said.

"Hmm~, I won't but.." I said. "But?" he asked. 

"If you satisfy me tonight I will consider about you," I said. "Oh seems like my little kitty has become a little wild, Don't worry babe I will surely satisfy you," he said while smirking.

He picked me and put me in this car and said, "Babe, do you want it here or the hotel," 

"Anywhere is fine," I said. He went to his seat and started driving. "Taehyung, I want to sit with you," I said. "You are sitting with me," he said.

"Nah I wanna sit on your lap," I said. "Well, as you say, princess," he said. He picked me up and put me in his lap. I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him.

"Yah Rosie, Control yourself, I'm driving," he said. "My dear little Tae, you gotta serve me starting now," I said.

"Tsk I never thought you would go this crazy after getting drunk, I can't let another man see you like this," he said. 

"Stop talking," I said and kissed him again. 

"Rosie, why are you so impatient," he said. "It's cuz I didn't had a taste of you for whole 6 years, Of course, I missed you," I said. 

"Roseanne, you are quite honest while drunk, I should ask you something," he said.

"What do you wanna ask," I said. "Rosie, do you love me," he said. 

"I don't, You left me when I needed you the most Taehyung," I said. "I-i If I want you back would you come," he said.

"I want to be with you too but I'm afraid that you may leave me again," I said and started crying. "I'm sorry Rosie," he said and kissed me.

"Tae, how far is the hotel?" I asked.

"Rosie just sit tight we will soon reach," he said. We reached the hotel, Taehyung carried me to the room and put me on the bed.

He came on top of me and kissed me. I flipped him over and said, "Today I'll be on the top,"

"Oh seems you are quite active," he said.

I turned him over and took off his belt and started hitting his hip with it. "let's go horsie Taehyung," I said.

"What!!" he said. He was super surprised at this. 

"Tsk seems like I gotta punish you a bit," he said and kissed me. "What should I do with you Rosie," he said.

"Taehyung I wanna play more," I said. "Sweetie we will play but let's sleep for now," he said.

I slept in his arms.

In the morning...

"Ugh my head hurts like crazy, this... why am I here and why am I not wearing any clothes," I said.

"Someone is showering... what the hell, did I sleep with someone and who is he," I said.

Someone came out from the bathroom and said, "Seems like you woke up, did you have a good sleep," 

I hugged him and said, "Thank God it's you Tae, I thought I slept with someone unknown,"

"Babe I won't let you sleep with someone else," he said.