S2 Ch 33: He has a fiancee?

Author's Note: Thank you Guys for 3k reads. I'm extremely thankful. Hope you all look forward to more chapters!!

After some time I accidentally met Tae at a party which is for rich families and there I got to know that Tae had a fiancee......

Rosé's Pov

Today is the party which is for CEOs from all over the world. Originally my father was invited but I will go in his stead and represent our company. I hope everything goes right......

I reached there. Everyone had a partner well mostly and I was single alone. This is making me miss Tae more. Ok now is not the time to get emotional let's go.

When I stepped in everyone averted their gazes on me and was stunned by my breathtaking beauty. The party went smoothly but then the CEO of Kim's coorperation came...

The CEO of Kim Corporation with his fiancee Kim Taehyung and Tzuyu

When they said that I was shocked. My legs started shivering and I began losing my balance. How could he have a fiancee, I-i. Before my state worsens I rushed to the restroom. I went in and calmed down a bit. 

"Seems like I was too late, he already has a fiancee now," I said while looking at the mirror. I went out. Tae was talking with someone and he was hugging his fiancee Tzuyu. I felt pain in my chest. I couldn't stand Tae being with someone else.

I went there and introduced myself. When Tae saw me he reacted coldly as if I was his long lost enemy. Tae I know I did bad things to you but Please give me a chance to explain.

After this, I tried looking for opportunities to get alone with Tae, but sadly I couldn't get any.

At the end of the party, someone dragged me and took me to a room. He pinned me to the wall and said,"What do you want now after you left me. Why are you still taunting me.?"

His deep, husky voice. This voice was something I yearned to hear for years. This voice belonged to the man I loved Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung I-i" I couldn't say anything. "If you don't want to say something I'm leaving." He said.

Before he could leave I forced a kiss on him, he resented at first but couldn't any longer. He kissed me back. 

After our long kiss which was filled with emotions of sadness and longing, love and hatred. he said, "Huh What are you first you cheated on me, and now you are cheating on your new boyfriend."

"What do you mean by that do you see me as that kind of woman, why don't you go and take a look at your ugly fiancee who tends to sleep around with any man she sees," I said.

"I'm leaving," he said and headed towards the door. before he could leave I grabbed his hand and said," I still love you Taehyung these years without you I did nothing but suffer." 

"You suffered! Hmph, what about me whom you left without saying anything. I have nothing but hatred for you," he said

"Really, earlier in that kiss, you did hesitate but kissed me back rather than pushing me away. With your strength you could have easily pushed me away and why did you drag me here, you could've avoided me." I said

"You are really smart, so what if I did those things. You were the heartless one, the one who left me. You played me, you cheated on me and I who is a fool still love you like crazy." He said.

"So you admit it that you still love me," I said while being thankful.

"But the pain I've felt when you left was something that can never be reversed, I'm sorry even if I still did love you I would never come back to you," he said.

"Taehyung~ have you ever wondered why I left without saying anything, why I got a new boyfriend?" I said.

"I don't care," he said and left

*Taehyung if only you gave me a chance*.........