S2 Ch 53: Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Rosé's Pov

I pushed him away and slapped him and said, "Stop this Taehyung,"

"Rosie, what happened," he asked. "I'm sick of you, that day you trusted that bitch and today you are trying to make out with me, what kind of man are you, even K was a thousand times better than you," I shouted.

"Hah, all this time I tried to make up with you yet you think this of me, Rosie why don't you just try to understand me I beg you Please just listen," he said and fell on his knees. Tears began falling from his eyes.

"Rosie, I love you and you know it, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, Just give me a chance," he continued.

"Kim Taehyung all your chances are over," I said.

I went back to my apartment and started packing to go back to Australia. Just F*CK these billion dollars I don't care.

"Mom what happened why are you packing," Ji-hoon said.

"We are going back," I said. "Then... what about dad?" he asked. 

"You have no dad from now on," I shouted.

Ji-hoon got scared and went. 

I checked for flights and there was no flight. I booked a flight that will be after 15 days. I just want to get away from him...cuz I'm afraid that our love isn't strong... I love him too but... this fear is something that keeps me from going to him...I don't want him to be hurt cuz of me...

I want to be with him but I'm scared if we break up again I'll be completely broken...

Tae's Pov

Roseanne Just give me a chance. I know you are scared, you are afraid of me leaving you right?

I won't ever leave you no matter what happens just how can I tell this to you.

After a while, I got a call from Ji-hoon he said they were gonna go back to Australia in 15 days.

*sigh* I don't have much time to get her back.......

Rosé's Pov

Taehyung no matter what happens this time I won't stay...

I went out to my favorite place. The place where Tae confessed to me....

I remember there we both wrote our names on that rock...Tae Loves Rosie

.

.

.

.

.

I sat on the ground while watching the beautiful night sky, I began remembering my time with Tae. How much we both loved each other....

Unknowingly a tear escaped my eye, I began crying.

I don't know what to do. I want to follow my heart but this fear.....

Kim Taehyung I love you too......

If only we could go back to what we ever, I'd cherish the memories we made together If only time could go back...

Today will be the last day, the last day when I'll remember these memories...

Memories...