S2 Ch 23: Attacking K

K's Pov

"Sir someone bombed the main casino, hotel, and the oil factory," he said nervously.

"WHAT The HELL were the men doing?" I shouted angrily which caused the man to flinch. 

"Th-they were there but the other party was too strong," he said. 

"Who dares to blow up my place," I asked. "We don't know it's under investigation but they left no traces," he said. 

"Why do I have u here? " I said. I was extremely angry. 

The casino, hotel, and factory are the main business places. Those were the places from where I gain the money. How did they get to know about it? If it would be her I would have known but this is weird. Seems like I'm taking her too lightly. But that girl is just too stupid or what. I mean so what if these places are destroyed, I can always make new ones. But after seeing this performance I'm now more interested in her. Little does she know I still have a way to make her kneel before me. But if my little girl gets a little out of hand I may have to discipline her.

Rosé's Pov 

Finally, we did it. But why do I feel weird like why is K so silent? Until now he should have done something. Just why don't I feel right? 
After that, a few days went by without any trouble. We decided to attack K. 

Jimin said, "if K doesn't want to attack why don't we attack him". 

"It's good I think. Let's do it," said Jungkook. 

"*sigh* If you guys say so, let's just do it." I said

We started preparing for the battle.

Today, we are going to fight K. I hope we win. We all got ready and went to his base. We got to know where his base was because we caught one of his henchmen and he told us. 

As we were heading there I don't know why my heart ached. I felt like something bad has happened. But what. Maybe, I'm just overthinking it, let's forget it and focus on the battle.

We went near his base and started killing people. In a short time, we killed everyone at the entrances and went inside. We started placing bombs and killing people as we went further in. Then, I went to the headquarters and met K. Like always he was wearing a mask. he was sitting on the chair and laughing.
"Any last words before your death," I said while pointing a gun at him. 

"You are really naive aren't you haha do remember this is not the last of me" he started laughing sarcastically.

I shot the gun and it hit him right in his chest. Then, I shot another bullet at his heart. After this, I removed his mask and saw his face. It was a man aged around 20. After killing him I don't know why I still felt weird. As if he is still alive. Just what is this feeling?

I went to my friends and told them I killed him. We all celebrated but somehow I felt this was just the beginning of a disaster.

After that our days have been pretty much peaceful. Though we defeated K, this is just the beginning. Who knows what will happen in the future.