S2 Ch 39: Meeting his family

Rosé's Pov

I woke up while rubbing my eyes. Tae was nowhere to be found. I got up took a shower and got ready.

I went downstairs, there I saw Tae was cooking. I went to him and said, "Tae~ what are you making,"

"Oh Rosie you woke up, You are not having any pain right? Does your back still hurt? I'm cooking pasta." he said

"Tae you were so rough, My back still hurt," I said while whining.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's fine anyway I'm really hungry please give me food~," I said.

He gave me pasta to eat. "Eat slowly my little chipmunk," he said.

"Umm let me eat I'm hungry," I said. "Ok but don't choke on your food," he said.

"Ok I know," I said.

After this Tae asked me if we could go out to meet our friends. I hesitated at first but I wanted to meet them, so I agreed.

We all went to Lisa's house to meet them.

Tae: Guys I and Rosie have reconciled.

Jimin: Really?

Rosie: Guys I'm sorry I left and I really regret it. Please forgive me.

Lisa: *Sigh* If Taehyung Oppa forgives then so does us.

Jennie: Rosie now come here give us a group hug.

They all shared a hug.

Rosie: I missed you all alot *tears began falling*

Jisoo: Rosie don't cry, the past is gone now.

Rosie: Hmm Thank you all. I love you all so much.

Rosé's Pov

I'm so happy that everyone forgave me. I and Taehyung are now going to meet his parents. Well, he insisted so I thought we can go. I'm super nervous tho.

"Taehyung thank you," I said. "Rosie you are the one I love, and it's fine they forgave you right, besides no need to thank me," he said.

I gave him a peck on his lips. "Uhmm Tae~ does your parents have any specific type of girl they like and will they accept me?" I said.

"don't worry, they will like you," he said.

He reassured me and I'm glad. I have never been this nervous before, I hope everything goes fine.

At his house...

"Dad I'm home," said Taehyung.

"Welcome back sir," the head maid said. "Taehyung my good son, welcome home," His father said. "Oh who is this beautiful young lady," asked his father.

"Dad why don't we sit down and discuss," Tae said. "Sure come on in," his father said.

We all sat down, I saw Tae's grandmother, she was an elegant lady, and his stepmother and step-sister, from their look I could guess they were displeased to see me.

"Hello, Uncle and Grandma, I'm Rosie, Nice to meet you," I introduced myself.

"Dad, she is Roseanne Park the daughter of Park Jinyoung and Park corporation's hier, and she is my girlfriend, I really love her and wish to marry her," said Taehyung.

"Hmm and what about Tzuyu," his father said.

"Dad I'm sorry but I only love Rosie, Please give us a chance," Taehyung said.

"Ok, Miss Roseanne if you don't mind can you come to my study and have a private talk with me," his father said.

"Oh sure Uncle," I said.

I followed Tae's father to his study. 

"Have a seat miss Park," his father said. I took a seat, his father ordered the servants to serve some tea. 

"So how did you and Taehyung met and how can I believe that you love him," he said.

"It all began some years ago, we dated for some time but broke up and I came back recently from abroad. I couldn't forget Tae and told him. Fortunately, he accepted my feelings and we started dating again," I said.

"Oh Alright I won't pry for more information since it's a private matter but I want to tell you something regarding Taehyung's mother," he said

"Yes uncle I know that you divorced her and married someone else," I said.

"That's right, But.....