S2 Ch 29: Breakup with Tae

Rosé's Pov

The next day I got a bouquet of roses and a letter from K.

"I heard you got into an accident. Poor you! Anyway, you should break up with your current boyfriend. who knows what ill do to him if he keeps pestering you. Oh and be sure Thank me for not completely killing your parents when we meet."

I couldn't control my emotions and started crying again. After crying for a while I felt better. But now is not the time for useless things. I was almost recovered from the injuries that I received during the accident so I got up and sat at the desk in my hospital ward. Then, I began planning......

Maybe I should just give in to K. I don't know what to do.

After 2 days I discharged and went back to my friends and Tae. 

The day I arrived...

"Welcome back Rosie,' said Lisa happily. I ignored her and went straight to Tae and said, "Tae I want to talk to you." 

Tae said," what happened?"

I dragged him to a corner and said, "Tae firstly, I'm sorry." 

"why,"  Tae asked in confusion. "Tae you see, I think .... that we should break up". I finally got the courage to say this. 

Tae was shocked and said, "Rosie please don't make jokes like this." 

I said while holding back my tears." Tae I am not joking. I don't think we should be together. I mean in these 5 years I don't think I love you truly. I think our love is getting weaker. and I don't want to get involved with you anymore". 

 "Rosie what did I do wrong? please tell me. I'll change?" he said while crying. 

"it's not that you did something wrong. I just don't want to do this anymore. Besides I have found someone else, I'm sorry. farewell." I dashed to the car arranged for me and left. In the car, I couldn't hold back my tears. Tae I'm sorry I love you but I want to protect you. I hope that you will find someone who loves you much better than me. I'm not worthy of you.

Tae's Pov

Rosie Why? How could this be? Just before you went we were on good terms. So how, I fell on my knees and tears started falling. WHY? I shouted.

The others came behind me and asked what happened. I couldn't say that Rosie broke up with me. But I had to tell them I said, "Rosie and I have broken up."

Why? Jimin asked. "yeah, why, your love was something that everyone envied," said Jennie.

I remained silent. Then, Lisa said, "maybe something happened in Australia."

 After talking I went back. 

Rosie, you promised me that if u have any problem you will share with me, then what is this. just what's going on for you to act like this?

Rosé's Pov

I reached the hotel and there I met K. "Welcome back sweetheart. Judging from your current state it seems like you broke up with him." he said while laughing. 

"I have done what you said now you will not hurt them," I said. 

"Sure I won't but seems like your friends and that guy doesn't seem to believe you so why don't you introduce me to them," he said. 

'You..' I said. 

"What me, you have to do as I say, besides I'm not telling this to you I'm ordering you," he said. "Fine, we will meet them tomorrow," I said.

I went to the room that K arranged for me and rested. 

the next day...

I and K went to meet my friends. In the morning, I saw K without mask. He sure is handsome but his heart is the ugliest.  I reached there and went to the house where we all live. I called everyone to come there. 

Everyone reached. I said," Um well I would like you all to meet my new boyfriend. He is.." 

"I am Sungjae". K said. 

Lisa said, "Oh, so you really got a boyfriend," 

"Of course," I said. "I'm disappointed in you Rosie," Jennie said. "How could you do this to Taehyung? he sincerely loved you," Jisoo said.

I said, "I'm just tired of him, besides Sungjae is much better. If you guys have a problem then I'll leave." 

Then I left.....