S2 Ch 34: Still Think of You

Rosé's Pov

After having this conversation with Tae, I couldn't control my emotions anymore. I fell on my knees and tears couldn't stop falling. I finally controlled myself and settled my makeup and look. After this, I went back home since I didn't want anyone to see me in my current miserable state. 

I reached home and went to my room. I started crying again. No now is not the time to cry, I have to go and pry some information about Tae's fiancee. From the current information, I know she is Tzuyu, The daughter of the Choi Family and she was in Mina's group. Her father runs a textile industry and it's pretty famous. Tzuyu's and Tae's family were really close friends for years and now they are planning to let their children marry each other to strengthen their bond.

Damn, what a typical story. So, now my part here is to play the villainess character who will seduce the Main Character aka Tae. But this time the villainess will end up with the main character hehe.

So, I made this plan. Now, all I have to do is find Tae's family history.

Tae's father divorced Tae's mother and she was sent to live in the suburbs. After some time Tae went to search for her but couldn't find her. Everyone assumed that she died. Tae's father sincerely loved her but had to divorce her due to threats he received from the daughter of the Yu Family. She wanted to marry Tae's father. After this, she managed to marry Tae's father. She had a daughter who was Tae's sister they had the same father but a different mother. That sister loves Tae and she told this to her mother. Her mother made chances for her and Tae to be together, she even drugged them but failed miserably. Then, The Choi Family's daughter Tzuyu who was also the cousin of Tae's so-called sister got engaged to Tae for the family's business purposes.

Damn, it's such a complicated family. So, now how should I get back Tae. I went online to see if there was something new. I saw Tae's company was looking for a secretary for the CEO. Ah, such a good opportunity. If I pass the interview I can be Tae's secretary and get him back. 

Tae's Pov

Why did she come back?

 For so long I tried to forget her and when I felt I was finally succeeding she came back. What did she mean by what happened before? 

Agh, why do I still think of her. Well, I did love her a lot and maybe I still do but we can't be back. Why did she leave me at that time? When she left me, I felt as if everything was lost. I became someone who was cold. I rarely talked to my friends. And now still my personality is the same but thanks to my friends my condition became a little better. 

Now she has returned just why and what is her motive. I still remember the feeling of kissing her. Those lips are something I crave for. But only if time could go back. I wanted to treasure my every memory with her, I wanted to live our life together till we die and even in the next lives. I loved her a lot and I still do. Why does my heart hurt so much when I saw her. I just want to avoid her now. If I don't then I might give in to her temptations.